- Sat, 19 Jun 2021
- Burdekin BMX Club
- Entries open
Mon, 31 May 2021 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Fri, 18 Jun 2021 5:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:00 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you agree to follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- you agree to follow familiarise yourself with the event's COVID plan
- you agree to follow the Event's COVID directives
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
- Our intention is simply to run a safe event, we appreciate your cooperation
- Further information is available from the Queensland Government Website, http://covid19.qld.gov.au
Proudly Hosted By
Burdekin BMX look forward being able to welcome you to our Carnival for 2021.
|20” Challenge (M/F)
||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+
|24” Cruiser (M/F)
||8-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+
||2-5 years, 6 years, 7 years
||2-5 years, 6 years, 7 years
All ages are based on year-of-birth (age as at 31/12/2021). Competitors may ride up in higher ability categories and/or ride the opposite gender category. Riders younger than 30 may enter older age categories up to the pinnacle class of 30-34. Riders older than 34 may enter younger age categories (higher in ability) down to the pinnacle class of 30-34. Participation categories are permitted to ride up within their category only. (e.g. Sprockets must stay in Sprockets and Novice must stay in the Novice Category).
|Class (min 3 riders)
||Online entry fee
|Age / Cruiser
|Sprocket / Mini wheelers
1. Credit Card Fees are additional to the fees above and passed on at cost (1.2% + 30c per entry)
Entered & now can't make it? An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism. Please note the scratching cut-off. Non-attendance refunds after this time are at the discretion of the event organisers and may require a medical certificate. Requests for refunds once scratching has closed should be sent via email with any relative documentation. e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a transponder timed event series.
- it is a rider's responsibility to ensure the transponder is correctly affixed to their bike and is operational which includes subscription
- Transponders can be purchased at from many of our local clubs or via https://www.sqorz.com/store/p3/transponder.html#/
- A transponder must have an active Subscription PRIOR to entering. This can be done at https://mylaps.sqorz.com/
- All riders (except Sprockets & Mini Wheelers) must have a transponder
- Riders are required to supply a plate number at entry.
- Any duplicate plate numbers will dealt with by adding an 'X' to one plate to resolve the duplicate.
Event Rules & COVID-Safe Plan
It is important that all riders familiarise themselves with the following;
|Event Technical Guide
|COVID-Safe Plan/Qld Health Roadmap
|AusCycling National Technical Regulations
|State Series Rules
Venue Specific Notices
- No Alcohol and/or Smoking (Including E-Cigarettes or other vaping devices) within the BMX Precinct.
- Any Rider, Spectator, Official or Volunteer that is not willing to comply with these guidelines or the related event COVID Safe Plan and Check-list is encouraged not to participate in this event.
- For the latest updates, please review our Facebook page.
Please see Tech Guide
Event Cancellation Refunds
- Riders will receive 100% refunds if the event is cancelled.
- We will do our best to communicate our intentions early if the event is at risk of not proceeding.
Need to talk to someone?