- Fri, 30 Aug 2019
- Entries open
Mon, 05 Aug 2019 12:01 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:59 PM AEST
UPDATE: ENTRIES NOW EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 27 AUGUST
Due to technical difficulties with our ICT we have extended entries in this event. We appreciate your patience.
Canberra Off-Road Cyclists (CORC) is pleased to host the ACT Schools Mountain Bike Championships on Friday the 30th of August 2019 at Stromlo Forest Park in Canberra.
CORC is Australia’s largest Mountain Bike Club and through its affiliation with Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA) is committed to the development of mountain biking at all levels.
The 2019 ACT Schools MTB Championships aims to promote having fun on a bike through a team based relay event in Canberra.
The event is open to school children in years 6-12.
- Juniors (yrs 6-8),
- Seniors (yrs 9-10) and
- College (yrs 11-12).
Schools from outside of the ACT are encouraged to attend.
Team Entry Instructions
- All teams are to have a responsible adult present at the event, preferably from the school
- Teams enter a minimum of 3 riders (4th rider optional)
- One person enters on behalf of the team, and will provide the following at point of entry;
- Rider Name
- Payment is for each team as a whole, by credit card (preferred method), or
- For teams not paid for by credit card, an invoice will be emailed to your registered email address.
- Please note invoices will be sent out as soon as practicable after you enter. In order to meet Education Department processing timelines the terms of the invoices will be 10 business days.
- Please contact Scott if you are having problems entering your teams.
SCHOOL NAME - TEAM NAME
To make invoicing and results publication easy,
please enter your team name in the following format;
School ABC - Team XYZ