- Sat, 12 Jun 2021
- Entries open
Sat, 08 May 2021 4:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you agree to follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- you agree to follow the events COVID plan
- you agree to follow the events COVID directives
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
- Our intention is simply to run a safe event, we appreciate your cooperation
|20” Challenge (M/F)
||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+
|24” Cruiser (M/F)
||8-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+
|Junior Superclass Male/Female
Entering Multiple Classes - If entering multiple classes please do this as part of your initial entry.
Riders should nominate in their age and gender class. Rider’s may ride up into
another age class or gender. Under subscribed
classes will be merged with an older class, however, classes with an age of more
than 34 years shall be combined with the next younger class.
Entry Categories & Race Fees
|Class (min 3 riders)
||Online entry fee
|Superclass Men / Women
|Junior Superclass Men / Women
|Age / Cruiser
|Sprockets & Mini Wheelers
* Credit Card Fees are additional to the fees above and passed on at cost (1.2% + 30c per entry)
Entered & now can't make it? An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism. Please note the scratching cut-off because non-attendance refunds after this time are at the discretion of the event organisers and may require a medical certificate.
- This is a transponder timed event series.
- it is a rider's responsibility to ensure the transponder is correctly affixed to their bike and is operational which includes subscription
- Transponders can be purchased at https://www.sqorz.com/store/p3/transponder.html#/
- A transponder must have an active Subscription PRIOR to entering. This can be done at https://mylaps.sqorz.com/
- All riders (except Participation classes) must have a transponder
- Riders are required to supply a plate number at entry.
- Any duplicate plate numbers will dealt with by adding an 'X' to one plate to resolve the duplicate.
- Age class riders are to register via transponder checking station BEFORE practice
- Mini Wheeler and Sprockets to register with Auscycling QR Code
Event Rules & COVID-Safe Plan
It is important that all riders familiarise themselves with the following;
|Event Technical Guide
|AusCycling National Technical Regulations
Please see Tech Guide
Event Cancellation Refunds
- Riders will receive 100% refunds if the event is cancelled.
- We will do our best to communicate our intentions early if the event is at risk of not proceeding.
Need to talk to someone?