- Sat, 12 Jun 2021
- Entries open
Sun, 06 Jun 2021 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 12 Jun 2021 2:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Mon, 14 Jun 2021 2:59 AM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you agree to follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- you agree to follow the Event's COVID directives
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
- we appreciate your cooperation, our intention is simply to run a safe event.
Unfortunately and with great regret the Tathra MTB club was postponed the Tathra MTB festival to Sept. T
The main purpose of the Tathra MTB festival is to share our trails with the wider MTB community while raising money for trail maintenance. The rider experience and safety along with the trails are likely to be negatively impacted by the wet weather. The most recent rains and wind had an extremely significant impact on our trails, which required close to 200 man hours to repair due to a very large number of tree falls. Several of our trails had not even dried completely from those rains, suggesting the ground has limited capacity to absorb the coming wet weather. NPWS has also contacted the club to raise concerns about rider impact on their trails due to the predicted wet weather.These are the things the club considered in making their decision and we wished to communicate this as quickly as possible to allow riders to make alternate plans.
ALL RIDERS WILL BE GIVEN A FULL REFUND. The committee will be discussing the alternative dates (currently Sept 11/12) . Please keep upto date with us on facebook and we will email all riders once the new dates are confirmed.
Tathra MTB Club
Event location: Tathra Country Club 1 Andy Poole Dr Tathra NSW 2550
Trail location: Bundadung trail network Tathra, Strava links to come
Licences: Auscycling licences required, day race licences permitted
Entries close: Fri 11th June 2021
Race Briefings : to come
COVID Briefing: to come
Refunds: Scratching (full refund) upto Tue 8th June at midnight 2021. After that no refund. If the event is cancelled due to weather or COVID refunds or transfer of entries to alternative date will be provided.
Distances and Course Details
Little's Bottler Lap It Up
- Date: Sat 12th June 2021
- Format: Participation race, mass start upto 4 laps of a 5km loop
- Description: For those new to the sport and our younger riders looking to test themselves. Taking in some of the easier trails at the bottom of the trail network, includes some short climbs and the bottom part of anchors away. See how many laps you can do of our 5 km course (max 4 laps, last must be commenced before 3:30pm). You are never more than a few hundred metres from the venue hub. Fastest time for the most laps wins.
- Time: 2pm
- Categories: juniors (<13 and <15); seniors <17 and older
- Price: under 15 $10, > 15 $30.
limited numbers of on the day entries available - best to register by Fri 11th June
Auscycling Licensing Required
Day licences allowed