Percival Property Port Macquarie U13-U17 Team Time Trial Challenge
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Return to Racing Guidelines
Event Date: Saturday 29th May 2021
Venue:Venue: Port Macquarie Cycle Club, 650 Burrawan Drive, Lake Innes NSW 2446 view map
Promoter: Port Macquarie CC
Entry Fee: See Below
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd May 2021
- $35 - U13
- $40 - U15
- $40 - U17
A payment card fee may apply at checkout.
Sign-on: 7:15am - Upstairs in the PMCC Clubhouse (No cleats permitted upstairs)
Roll Out: To be COMPLETED 15 minutes before allocated Race Start Time
Start Time: Event will commence at the conclusion of the Individual Time Trial. Exact team start times will be released week leading into the event.
Team Time Trial - Saturday 29th May 2021
||U13 Boys then Girls
||8.2km / 1 Lap
||U15 Boys then Girls
||11km / 1 Lap
||U17 Men then Women
||13.5km/ 1 Lap
Please note: U15's will not start until all U13s have finished & U17'S will not start until all U15's have finished. A time gap of approximately 5 minutes will be allocated between the final starter and next started from each age category. Start times for TTT will be released week leading into the event
Key Entry Information
- If your struggling to find a team but still wish to compete, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com and CNSW will do it's best to find you a team
- One person enters on behalf of the whole team and that person becomes the team manager / main point of contact
- Teams can nominate up to 6 riders - note however only 4 can ride on the day.
- Open to U13-U17 riders (U11 have approval to ride up in the U13 categories if required)
- Event Categories - JG13, JB13,JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17
- Percival Property Port Macquarie Junior Challenge is a composite Team Time Trial (Club Teams can enter if they wish).
- Event is not part of the 2021 Percival Property Port Macquarie Junior Tour
- Riders must receive Club approval prior to entering into a team
- A rider may be nominated for more than one (1) team but cannot ride for more than one team
- See AusCycling Technical
for additional Information
- Riders will only need to sign-on once / same number for all events across the weekend
- Riders numbers and transponders will be pre-packed
- Riders will use their numbers and transponder for all events registered across the weekend.
- After your final event, please drop your transponder into the Tag Return tub located at / near the First Aid tent. Transponders not returned will result in a $100 transponder replacement fee being charged to the rider. Please sign off here.
- To see the bucket list of things to do in the Port Macquarie and surrounding areas and accommodation options click here https://www.portmacquarieinfo.com.au/
- This will be the fourth edition of the Port Macquarie Junior Tour, so get on board and support what will be a great weekend of Junior racing.
- There will be parking available in the designated area at the event. Volunteers will direct people to the correct area. All vehicles MUST park in the designated Car Park area (there will be no exceptions).
- If you have special parking requirements please make arrangements prior to event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toilets and change rooms are available underneath the Clubhouse.
- A canteen will be operating across the event selling hot and cold food and beverages.
- Do not drink the tank water from the Club House.
- Riders must obey all road rules at all times.
- Riders be aware of some uneven surfaces on road course.
- Limited neutral spares will be available.
- Do not wear cleated shoes upstairs in the Club House
- Results: CNSW will be running live results using the race|result system. Results link TBC.
- Presentations: to be held at the sign-on area 15 minutes after the conclusion of each race.
- Event Website
- Accommodation: Click here to find accommodation deals with Choice Hotels Australasia ™
Age Categories & Eligibility
- U13, U15, U17
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020
- Financial AusCycling "Race All Discipline" members only.
- This event is not open to Temporary or Recreational memberships.
By registering for this event on behalf of my child, I give permission for
Cycling NSW, the event promoter and/or a representative to take photographs, videos and sound recordings of my child during the event for promotional and editorial purposes. These may be used on social media, websites, in news media and in other publications and promotional material. Please advise the Cycling NSW communications manager at email@example.com if you do not wish for your child to be photographed or filmed at the event.
Any rider (entered into a Cycling NSW event or promoted event) who wishes to receive an entry refund must contact Cycling NSW more than 8 days prior to the event. All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any rider seeking a refund within 8 days on an event must submit a doctor’s certificate.
Junior Tour Co-ordinator, Port Macquarie Cycle Club
Ph: (02) 9738 5850