Please note: this is the listing for the ITT. Links to other entry listings are below.
||ACT Road Race Championships
||Canberra Cycling Club
|NEW DATE: November 22
||ACT Individual Time Trial Championships
||Canberra Cycling Club
|NEW DATE: October 18th
||ACT Hill Climb Championships
||Vikings Cycling Club
Championship Series Entry
A discounted Championship Series entry for all eligible events is available: Series Entry.
Due to the rapidly changing environment, we request that people from current known hot-spots do not attend this event.
For the latest advice refer to the travel advisories from the ACT Governmentand your state or territory government.
By registering for this event you agree to act in accordance with these requirements (https://www.canberracyclingclub.org.au/covid-19-policy/).
To enable us to remain under the 200 people total gathering size requirement (https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/1629330/PICC0050-COVID-Recovery-Plan.pdf), rider registrations have been limited to 120 total.
Location: Sutton Road Training Centre
Start: First rider now 9AM - startlist here https://my.raceresult.com/162431
Timing Tag Pickup: From 830am until 30 minutes before listed start time
Distances: (see below)
Race Conditions: Closed road
Timing: Active timing system tags
Open to: all AusCycling members with correct licence
Event Staff - As per the Volunteer Roster
Results - https://my.raceresult.com/162431/
Full course: https://www.strava.com/segments/18359431
- Elite / U23: 30km (12 laps)
- U19 Male: 25km (10 laps)
- all Masters: 20km (8 laps)
- U19 Female: 15km (6 laps)
- Support Grades/Para: 12.5km (5 laps)
- U17: 15km (6 laps)
- U15: 10km (4 laps)
- U13: 7.5km (3 laps)
- U11/U9: 2.5km (1 lap)
Juniors contested the 2020 ACT Road and Time Trial Championships at the ACT and NSW Junior Road Championships in Wagga Wagga on 17 - 18 October 2020.
Please visit the Cycling NSW website for more information
There is parking available near the start/finish area. Please ensure that your vehicle is completely off the road, and well clear of the start/finish area.
The 2020 Winter Road season is run by volunteers from the CCC and VCC. This season volunteers will be recognised with free entry to all eligible events in the Winter Road Calendar.
Click here for full details and to nominate to volunteer.
To ensure that we have a record of all participants registration is only via EntryBoss.
NO ‘ON THE DAY’ REGISTRATION
Final start times will be posted to the Start List on this EntryBoss listing once entries close.
- Be sure to confirm your start time at check-in.
- Contact-less rider 'check-in' from 0830am until 30 minutes before each rider's listed start time
- The first Competitor starts at 09:00 am.
On the Day
- Upon arrival please confirm your attendance at the check-in desk, collect a temporary number and collect your timing chip then move clear of the check-in desk area.
- At the end of your Time Trial, return the temporary number, the timing chip, and then clear the start/finish line area to maintain social distancing requirements.
- At the completion of the event, Medals will be presented to placegetters.
- No refreshments or water will be provided at the end of the race.
- If any rider exhibits COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks following the race, they must advise the COVID-19 Officer who will follow up with health authorities.
- Riders must register via EntryBoss prior to the race.
- On the day entries will not be accepted.
- All riders check-in within the allocated time window. No late check-in.
- Please present your helmet including an approved helmet sticker at sign-on.
- All riders must have a current AC race membership.
Scratching and Cancellation
- Scratching - Scratching is a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if withdrawing within scratching cut-off.
- Race Cancellation - Riders will be provided with a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.
P: +61 (0)2 6247 5836