Please note: this is the listing for the ITT. Links to other entry listings are below.
||ACT Road Race Championships
||Canberra Cycling Club
||ACT Individual Time Trial Championships
||Canberra Cycling Club
||ACT Hill Climb Championships
||Vikings Cycling Club
All Championship races (except for criteriums) are at 10AM on Sundays.
Championship Series Entry
A discounted Championship Series entry for all eligible events is available: Series Entry.
Due to the rapidly changing environment, we request that only local ACT residents attend this event.
For the latest advice refer to the travel advisories from the ACT Governmentand your state or territory government.
By registering for this event you agree to act in accordance with these requirements.
To allow us to remain under the 100 people total group size requirement, rider registrations have been limited to 85 total. First in best dressed.
Location: Tharwa – Tidbinbilla Road
Timing Tag Pickup: At the time of registration 9.15 am - 9.45 am
Distances: (see below)
Start Location: Tidbinbilla Road, 500m North-West of Tharwa village.
Race Conditions: Open Road conditions as per regular club races in ACT
Timing: Active timing system tags.
Open to: all Cycling Australia members
- Chief Commissaire - Jim Veal
- Commissaires - Paul Robey, Malcolm Paterson, Peter Gough (Event Timer)
- Trainee Commissaires - Michael Langdon, Iain Maciver, Kim Pedersen
- Race Director - Sean Whitfield
- Check In Desk - Rainer Wilton
- Finish Chute - Megan Grant
- COVID-19 Officer - Matt Dyne
- First Aid - Simon Whitehead
- Traffic Control - Care Traffic (Contact TBC)
- Venue Info - Take great care while driving or riding around the start/finish area and do not stand on the road.
Full course: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31538119
- U19/U23/Elite/all Masters: 25km (2 Laps)
- Support Grades/Para: 12.5km (1 Lap)
U15 and U17 riders are eligible to compete in the support race
Juniors will contest the 2020 ACT Road and Time Trial Championships at the ACT and NSW Junior Road Championships in Wagga Wagga on 3 - 4 October 2020.
Please visit the Cycling NSW website for more information
There is parking available near the start/finish area. Please ensure that your vehicle is completely off the road, and well clear of the start/finish area.
The 2020 Winter Road season is run by volunteers from the CCC and VCC. This season volunteers will be recognised with free entry to all eligible events in the Winter Road Calendar.
Click here for full details and to nominate to volunteer.
To ensure that we have a record of all participants registration is only via EntryBoss.
NO ‘ON THE DAY’ REGISTRATION
Final start times will be posted to the Start List on this EntryBoss listing once entries close.
- Be sure to confirm your start time at check-in.
- Contactless rider 'check-in' 9.15 - 9.45 am.
- The first Competitor starts at 10:00 am.
On the Day
- Upon arrival please confirm your attendance at the check-in desk, collect a temporary number or confirm your permanent number and collect your timing chip then move clear of the check-in desk area.
- At the end of your Time Trial, return the temporary number if you have one, the timing chip, and then clear the start/finish line area to maintain social distancing requirements.
- At the completion of the event, Medals will be presented to placegetters.
- No refreshments or water will be provided at the end of the race.
- If any rider exhibits COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks following the race, they must advise the COVID-19 Officer who will follow up with health authorities.
- Riders must register via Entryboss prior to the race.
- On the day entries will not be accepted.
- All riders check-in within the allocated time window. No late check-in.
- If you have a permanent race number please bring it along. A small supply of temporary race numbers is available but you will be required to leave your licence as security.
- Please present your helmet including an approved helmet sticker at sign-on.
- All riders must have a current CA race membership.
Scratching and Cancellation
- Scratching - Scratching is a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if withdrawing within scratching cut-off.
- Race Cancellation - Riders will be provided with a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.
P: +61 (0)2 6247 5836