- Sun, 3 Oct 2021
- Bungalow Criterium Circuit
- Entries open
Thu, 26 Aug 2021 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Thu, 30 Sep 2021 5:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sun, 03 Oct 2021 1:00 AM AEST
Start/Finish area is opposite the Ergon depot at 293 Hartley St, Bungalow. Car parking is available. Circuit map.
For the criterium only:
$15 (Juniors U13 to U17)
For the weekend (two track nights and Sunday crit):
$40 (Juniors up to U17. U9-U11 will not participate in the Criterium)
Track entries can be accessed by entering on Entry Boss https://entryboss.cc/races/8237/entries/new.
If you enter both the track as well as crit events, you will receive a discounted rate.
Note: volunteer season passes are not usable for these events.
Online registration closes 5PM on Thursday 30/9/21.
Entrants can withdraw with a self-serve, automated refund within EntryBoss. Scratching closes at the same time as entries. Use the SCRATCH button on the race entry page to scratch.
The following grades are on offer:
- A, B, C, D (all grades are combined male and female)
- Juniors U13, U15
Registrations from: 6:30am
First race: 7:00am (order of events will be publicized the evening before race day)
Facilities & Race Day Reminders
- Parking - it is important that you park off the race circuit.
- Warming up - riders are requested to warm-up prior to the race program commencing or off the race circuit.
- Course Closure (traffic management) - the course is not closed to traffic and riders must follow road rules and the directions of marshalls.
- A Grade - 50 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 25 minutes)
- B Grade - 45 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 20 minutes)
- C Grade - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- D Grade - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- Women - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- Juniors - U13s 15 minutes plus 3 laps, U15s 20 minutes plus 3 lap
Races cannot proceed without corner marshals and help with setting up and packing down. Please let us know if you can help out by filling in your availability & preference details when entering.
Licence or email receipt to be presented at registration desk.
Short and long term Cycling Australia memberships can be obtained online only: http://membership.cycling.org.au
Cairns Cycling Club