Goulburn Workers Junior 2 Day Tour
Proudly supported by Goulburn Mulwaree Council and Acciona Gunning Wind Farm.
Now in its 16th year, Goulburn Workers Junior Tour has cemented itself as one of the biggest and best junior cycling events on the calendar. Come join us in May and experience what brings so many cyclists back year after year.
Saturday’s road race is an Official NSW State Road Team Selection Race.
Event Date: Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd May 2021
Promoter: Goulburn CC
Closing Date: Sunday 25th April 2021
Price includes all events over the two days of racing.
$19 - U8 Participation Event
$29 - U9 & U11
$34 - U13
$39 - U15
$44 - U17
+ payment card fee.
Click for draft schedule and race distances
Day 1: Saturday 1st May 2021
Stage 1 - Prologue - Click here for route
Stage 2 - Road Race - Click here for route
Venue: Cullerin Rd, Gunning NSW
Race Start: 10:00am
Day 2: Sunday 2nd May 2021
Stage 3 - Time Trial - Click here for route
Stage 4 - Road Race - Click here for route
Venue: Cullerin Rd, Breadalbane NSW
Sign-on: no sign-on required for Sunday
Race Start: 9:00am
Age Categories & Eligibility
- U9, U11, U13, U15, U17
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020.
- Financial AusCycling 'Race All Discipline' members only.
- This event is not open to Temporary or Recreational Memberships
- U8 Participation event riders must hold, at minimum, a current AusCycling 'Lifestyle' membership for insurance purposes
Prizes & Presentations
- Total Prizes will amount to approximately $1,500 in value.
- In line with the Cycling NSW’s Junior Prize Money policy, there will be no prize money awarded for the Junior (U9 – U17) categories.
- Prize packs will be awarded to the top finishes in the General Classification.
Presentations will be conducted at Breadalbane Public School at the conclusion of Day 2's racing.
Results will be posted to a noticeboard near the registration area on each day.
Please see Goulburn CC website for more information.
- Age Categories may be split into divisions where numbers permit
- Separate events for Under 9 and 11 boys and girls if numbers permit
- Ample parking will be available adjacent to both start/finish locations on each day of competition.
- In race feeding will not be permitted, fines will apply.
- Breadalbane Public School will be running a canteen on both days of competition.
- Neutral Spares will be available for only the U15 & U17 age categories.
- It is strongly advised to bring warm clothing as cold weather is anticipated.
By entering my child into this event, I, as the child’s parent or guardian.
- acknowledge that photographs and videos of my child may be taken during the event; and
- give permission for Cycling NSW and the event promoter to record, keep, publish and display such photographs and videos of my child.
Please note that photographs and videos of competitors may be taken during the event. Please advise Cycling NSW by e-mail at email@example.com if you do not give permission for the promoter and / or Cycling NSW to keep, publish and display photographs and videos of your child from this event.
Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™.
Ph: 0408 482 828
Ph: (02) 9738 5850