- Sat, 17 Oct 2020
- Entries open
- Entries close
- Sun, 11 Oct 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
- Scratch cut-off
- Sun, 11 Oct 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Mon, 12 Oct 2020 2:59 AM AEDT
NSW U15 & U17 TTT Championships Ft. Wagga Wagga Teams TTT Challenge
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Return to Racing Guidelines
Event Date: Saturday 17th October
Venue: Wantabadgery, NSW
Promoter: Wagga Wagga CC & Cycling NSW
Entry Fee: $50 per team
Closing Date: Sunday 11th October 2020
Sign-on - TBC
Start Time – Event will commence at the conclusion of the Individual Time Trial Championships. Exact times will be released week leading into the event.
Key Entry Information
- One person enters on behalf of the whole team and that person becomes the team manager / main point of contact
- Teams can nominate up to 6 riders - note however only 4 can ride on the day.
- Open to U13-U17 riders (U13 have approval to ride up in the U15 categories if required)
- Event Categories - JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17
- Wagga Wagga TTT Challenge is open to composite teams for riders who can’t form a “Club” team.
- Teams entered into the Wagga Wagga TTT Challenge cannot win medal in the Championship.
- Riders must receive Club approval prior to entering into the Wagga Wagga TTT Challenge.
- A rider may be nominated for more than one (1) team but cannot ride for more than one team
- Clubs can nominate one (1) or more teams for each championship
- See CNSW Technical
for additional Information
Distances & Map
- U15: 8-10km (same course as the ITT Championships)
- U17: 10-15km (same course as the ITT Championships)
Course is out/back along River Road. Starting / Finishing on Jewnee St,
Cycling NSW Championship Medals (Championship Event Only)
Age Categories & Eligibility
- U15 & U17 (U13 have approval to ride up in the U15 categories)
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2020 ages effective from 1st
- Financial Cycling Australia Race Members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
By registering for this event on behalf of my child, I give permission for
Cycling NSW, the event promoter and/or a representative to take photographs, videos and sound recordings of my child during the event for promotional and editorial purposes. These may be used on social media, websites, in news media and in other publications and promotional material. Please advise the Cycling NSW communications manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish for your child to be photographed or filmed at the event.
Any rider (entered into a Cycling NSW event or promoted event) who wishes to receive an entry refund must contact Cycling NSW more than 8 days prior to the event. All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com. Any rider seeking a refund within 8 days on an event must submit a doctor’s certificate.
Rules & Polices
Ph: (02) 9738 5850