- Sat, 17 Oct 2020
- Entries open
Sun, 11 Oct 2020 6:00 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Wed, 14 Oct 2020 12:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Mon, 12 Oct 2020 2:59 AM AEDT
NSW U15 & U17 TTT Championships Ft. Wagga Wagga Teams TTT Challenge
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Return to Racing Guidelines
Event Date: Saturday 17th October
Venue: Wantabadgery, NSW
Promoter: Wagga Wagga CC & Cycling NSW
Entry Fee: $50 per team
Closing Date: Sunday 11th October 2020
Sign-on - TBC
Start Time – Event will commence at the conclusion of the Individual Time Trial Championships. Exact times will be released week leading into the event.
- Riders will only need to sign-on once / same number for all events across the weekend
- Sign on will be managed electronically:
- Club will be using a contactless sign on system which scans the QR code on your Cycling Australia licence. Please download your electronic licence version from Cycling Australia so we can scan that from your device to sign you into the races. A physical card will work too, though they can be prone to damage in physical wallets!
- Riders numbers and transponders will be pre-packed
- Designated registration pack collection times are as follows:
- 7.30am – Participation and U9s
- 7.45am – U11s
- 8.00am – U13s
- 8.15am – U15s
- 8.30am – U17s
- 9.00am – Finished – all signed on! Please note that sign on will cease at 9.00am Do not be Late
- Riders will use their numbers and transponder for all events registered across the weekend.
- After your final event, please drop your transponder into the Tag Return tub located at / near the First Aid tent. Transponders not returned will result in a $100 transponder replacement fee being charged to the rider. Please sign off here.
- Parking from 7.00am Off Jewnee Street in a paddock
- Tents may be erected
- Please allow plenty of room between vehicles
- Please follow the instructions of parking marshals and officials
- Please note that Jewnee St is One Way down the hill all weekend. This means that you must turn right when exiting the car park
- For those familiar with Wantabadgery, the central pedestrian access gate from the car park will be closed
Food & Coffee
- There will be a coffee vendor on-site area each day. Cash only. Please come armed with lots of gold coins to avoid change being given
- Breakfast and lunch will be available both days provided by Coolamon Rotary.
- Service will be in the Hall kitchen with access from the children’s playground.
- 15 people maximum in the service area at any one time
- Please stand on the crosses on the floor and count the number of people inside before you enter.
- Again, cash only, however, Eftpos may be available for Telstra customers only
- Portable toilets will be available at the car park area
- Toilets will be sanitised regularly over the weekend
- Please note that the Hall will not be available for roller warm-up
Marshaling / Race Start
- All categories will have a standing start (1 foot on the ground).
- Exact start time for the NSW Club TTT Championships will be announced at the conclusion of the ITT Championships.
- Please listen for instructions, however,
- Please present to ITT marshaling in Jewnee St 10-15 minutes prior to your allocated start time
- Please present to RR marshaling 10 minutes before your allocated start wave in Jewnee St
Medals & Podiums
- The top 3 NSW performers in each age category will receive a medal.
- Saturday medal presentations will occur at the conclusion of each event
- Sunday medal presentations will occur at the conclusion of the U17 road races (this may change on the day).
- These are opportunities are to collect medals and have a photo taken
- Spectators will be discouraged
Key Entry Information
- One person enters on behalf of the whole team and that person becomes the team manager / main point of contact
- Teams can nominate up to 6 riders - note however only 4 can ride on the day.
- Open to U13-U17 riders (U13 have approval to ride up in the U15 categories if required)
- Event Categories - JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17
- Wagga Wagga TTT Challenge is open to composite teams for riders who can’t form a “Club” team.
- Teams entered into the Wagga Wagga TTT Challenge cannot win medal in the Championship.
- Riders must receive Club approval prior to entering into the Wagga Wagga TTT Challenge.
- A rider may be nominated for more than one (1) team but cannot ride for more than one team
- Clubs can nominate one (1) or more teams for each championship
- See CNSW Technical
for additional Information
Distances & Map
- U15: 8-10km (same course as the ITT Championships)
- U17: 10-15km (same course as the ITT Championships)
Course is out/back along River Road. Starting / Finishing on Jewnee St,
Cycling NSW Championship Medals (Championship Event Only)
Age Categories & Eligibility
- U15 & U17 (U13 have approval to ride up in the U15 categories)
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2020 ages effective from 1st
- Financial Cycling Australia Race Members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
By registering for this event on behalf of my child, I give permission for
Cycling NSW, the event promoter and/or a representative to take photographs, videos and sound recordings of my child during the event for promotional and editorial purposes. These may be used on social media, websites, in news media and in other publications and promotional material. Please advise the Cycling NSW communications manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish for your child to be photographed or filmed at the event.
Any rider (entered into a Cycling NSW event or promoted event) who wishes to receive an entry refund must contact Cycling NSW more than 8 days prior to the event. All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com. Any rider seeking a refund within 8 days on an event must submit a doctor’s certificate.
Rules & Polices
Ph: (02) 9738 5850