- Mon, 30 Sep 2024
- Entries open
- Entries close
- Mon, 30 Sep 2024 11:29 PM ACST
- Pay online by
- Mon, 02 Jan 2023 2:29 AM ACDT
CHANGES FOR 2023/4 CRITERIUM SEASON
NCC has moved to fixed numbers AND transponders. The numbers will be unique to NCC, but the transponders will be shared between the Super Series, NCC and in time AHCC.
- The transponder you will be issued for the Super Series is the same transponder you *must* bring to NCC events
- If you are a visiting racer who will only do a race or two with NCC then we will have transponders and numbers you can borrow.
- If you are a new rider who's just giving it a go - we will have transponders and numbers you can borrow!
- Riders will *still need to sign on*
- More common questions about some common issues can be found here.
NCC is Excited to be rolling out Live Timing in 2023/24 with the assistance of AusCycling. We are moving to permanent fixed transponders in addition to the fixed number system already in place.
This form is for people who forgot their numbers and need temporary numbers, or for people to purchase a transponder &/or number!
|Transponder & Mount (and numbers if you need them!)
Norwood Cycling Club has a Permanent Race Number System; the key features are:
You are issued with Race Numbers that you keep
- Accepted at all NCC events, with transponders shared across AC South Australia and soon to be AHCC events.
- Once your numbers are issued, you no longer need to pick up and return race numbers. (you still enter via EntryBoss, after which we know your race number and registration becomes a much simpler walk pass check-in process).
- The numbers are Graded (coloured numbers denote grade), so you will be issued with new numbers if you are permanently regraded for NCC Events.
Is this system mandatory?
For new, or visiting riders you do not need to purchase transponders/numbers. They will be available for you at sign on.
Regular riders will need to purchase their own transponders.
Do I need to hand my number back at Season end?
No, once issued, we associate you with your number. You can continue to race on that forever. You only change numbers if you permanently change grades and need to get onto the correct colour for that grade.
Hanging onto your number 'permanently' saves us admin and saves riders hassle.