1) The event takes place on PRIVATE PROPERTY. Attempting to ride these trails at any other time apart from the race weekend is strictly prohibited. Trespassers will prosecuted to the full extent of the law, will be banned from attending WA Gravity Enduro events and their actions may jeopardise this event taking place in the future.
2) Do not contact the landowner to ride the trails at any other time. Due to Shire Zoning restrictions, it is not possible to ride these trails at any other time other than the event weekend.
3) EVERY PERSON (rider, spectator, crew etc anyone) must sign this waiver as a condition of entry. It will be checked at the door.
4) COMPETITORS ONLY are permitted to ride the trails. No spectator is permitted on the trails at any time.
5) Parking is limited. LISTEN to the parking attendants and follow their instructions. Park closely to each other in order to get as many vehicles in as possible.
6) Shuttling is not permitted. Failure to comply is instant disqualification.
A MASSIVE 28 CATEGORIES AVAILABLE!
Women U9 (Whippets)
Women U11 (Whippets)
Women U13 (Whippets)
Women 19 - 39 (Warriors)
Women 40 - 49 (Masters)
Women 50+ (Super Masters)
Women (Full Enduro 19+)
Women eBike Open
Women eBike 40+
Men U9 (Whippets)
Men U11 (Whippets)
Men U13 (Whippets)
Men 19 - 29 (Weapons)
Men 30 - 39 (Warriors)
Men 40 - 49 (Masters)
Men 50 - 59 (Super Masters)
Men 60+ (Grand Masters)
Men (Full Enduro 19+)
Men eBike Open
Men eBike 40+
Pricing from $35 to $80 (including GST) depending on category
$5 from every competitor is donated back towards the local trail custodians who assist with our events.
$1 from every competitor is added to our Enduro Pathway Program.
$750 in cash prizes for our Men and Women Full Enduro 19+ competitors
$2,500 in WA Gravity Enduro gift vouchers to be won for podium placers, plus other delicious prizes and medals
Certificates for our Whippet Competitors
Bunted and signposted course, with amazing course marshals looking after you
Access to medical services, toilets, water stations and the best Enduro Timing System in the world
Discounted Sunday lunch meal can be purchased during entry. Plenty of food and drinks are available for purchase at the restaurant.
Entries often sell-out before close so please enter early to avoid disappointment. Enter before the Tuesday midnight of an event week. If you enter after Tuesday midnight, we cannot supply you with a custom raceplate or light meal (if available) .
Entered and can't make it, feel unwell or suffered an injury or mechanical? - Use the Scratch button in EntryBoss for an automated 100% refund if done before Tuesday midnight before an event. - If you cannot make the event for any other reason after Tuesday midnight before an event weekend, you can transfer your entry to a future event or accept a 50% monetary refund. - Any injury or mechanical during racing on Saturday or Sunday of an event does not entitle any refund.
On the hunt for WA's best Mountain Biker, we head to as many locations as possible to provide the best opportunities for everyone to participate. We work with local Clubs and Government representatives to prioritise safety without compromising on racing excitement.
WA Gravity Enduro donates to local trail custodians, works with local businesses, promotes tourism opportunities, engages with State and Local Governments, private landowners and Cycling Bodies to discover, develop and promote Mountain Biking opportunities in WA.
Are you a parent or spectator or a competitor and would like to help out? Our events can only be as good as our people! Head to https://forms.gle/4WanhqNqmFR3uGZR9 to register your assistance and we will happily provide you with a discount depending on experience and role, or chat with us email@example.com to learn more.
We take COVID-19 restrictions seriously which are mandated by the State of Western Australia.
We do not want to be held responsible for the transmission of COVID-19 in our Event Crew, Rider Community or Local Community through breaching COVID-19 requirements.
Additionally, we do not wish to be fined for not adhering to the requirements.By entering this event, you agree to the following:
We appreciate your cooperation, our intention is simply to run a safe event under the requirements of the WA State Government. Please understand requirements will change throughout the Series. We will do our best to adapt our Events to proceed where it is safe to do so.
Please see Listing Info for full pricing table. Prices are GST inclusive
A payment card fee may apply (calculated at checkout).