- Sun, 26 Sep 2021
- Entries open
Sun, 12 Sep 2021 6:00 PM AWST
- Entries close
- Mon, 20 Sep 2021 8:59 PM AWST
- Scratch cut-off
- Thu, 23 Sep 2021 5:59 PM AWST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 25 Sep 2021 5:59 PM AWST
Peel Classic 2021
By entering this event you declare that you have not returned from travel interstate or internationally in the last 14 days. You currently have no "flu like" symptoms. You are fit and well to enter the cycling event. You will follow all new safety guidelines and directions of the club while attending the event, and you will not share any equipment.
Thank you and please stay safe.
COVID-19 Restrictions / Requirements
- There will be no on the day registrations.
- Sign-in will be “self serve”, please ensure you maintain your social distancing measures
- Return of number, transponders, and helmet cover will be self serve. Please follow instructions.
- Pins will need to be removed.
- Numbers and transponders will be sanitized.
- Registrations will close at 9pm Thursday 23 September
- You can SCRATCH up until 6pm Friday 24 October with a full refund
- There will be NO REFUNDS if you DO NOT START.
|Junior (U15, U17 Only)
|Senior Men's D, Women's C/D, Mixed E
|Senior Open/B/C, U19
|Open Men (State Champs)
|U19 Men (State Champs)
|B Grade Men (incl U17)
|Open Women + U19W (State Champs)
|C Grade Men (incl U17)
|D Men + C/D Women (incl U15/17)
Auscycling Race Membership is required. 1 Week, and 2 Month trial licenses are accepted. A ELECTRONIC COPY of this license must be produced on race day.
Please visit our website: http://pdcc.asn.au/