- Sun, 20 Jun 2021
- Entries open
Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 19 Jun 2021 6:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Wed, 23 Jun 2021 11:59 PM AEST
- Proudly hosted by Central Coast Cycling Club
LOCATION - Lucca Rd, Wyong (exit of the Pacific Highway opposite Wyong Golf Club)
Map Co-ordinates: -33.26492259229679, 151.44743213922743
Start / Finish Location - 9 Willow Tree Road, Wyong
Race Schedule (approx.)
||minimum of 3 people required each week
||Sign-on desk opens
||1-2 helpers required plus 3 corner marshals
||Race Start for:
||D, E & F Grades
||Race Start for:
||A, B & C Grades
||Presentation & Pack Down
Online entry cost is $15. If the race is cancelled due to weather, all online entries will be refunded.
Bring your AusCycling LICENCE to EVERY race!! It may be checked at registration if there is a need to confirm current validity. We use EntryBoss Member Verification for those entering online, however there are circumstances where this may not always be possible to confirm so bring membership confirmation with you just in case you get asked to confirm.
To support families with junior riders, CCCC also offers the following:
Juniors under 19 years ride for FREE and race for the podium – no prize money
(Junior categories are calculated from date of birth, using AusCycling membership categories)
By entering this race, you agree to the following:
- I understand, acknowledge and accept that cycling is an inherently dangerous sport, which may result in serious injury or death from a collision, fall, mechanical failure, physical exertion or other incident.
- I voluntarily participate in this event at my own risk.
- I waive any rights I may otherwise have against Auscycling, the event promoter and their agents and representatives relating to, and agree they are not responsible for, any loss or damage resulting from my participation in the event, including any loss that may arise from death or injury to myself or others, or damage to any property.
- I agree to follow the directions of any event organiser or official and the Auscycling Technical Regulations, a copy of which is available on the Auscycling website.
- If the participant in this event is under 18 years of age, I warrant that I am a parent or guardian of the participant and agree for myself and the participant that I provide the acknowledgements, agreements and waiver set out above in respect of the participant
Race Times (approximately) & Gradings
||50 mins + 2 laps
||45 mins + 2 laps
||40 mins + 2 laps
||35 mins + 2 laps
||20 mins + 2 laps
||10 mins + 2 laps
Special Mention - Registered Kit
This event is a CLUB OPEN. ALL riders are required to wear CNSW registered kit. That can be your Club kit or Team kit, but it must be registered with CNSW or no race. If you are new to your club and waiting on delivery of club kit, a plain white or black jersey can be worn.
Other Race Day Reminders
Cancellations - Races may be cancelled if the corners are too wet and dangerous. Check FB page early on race day or the day before for the latest information.
Toilets - Toilet available on site at the top end of the course, or the other closest on the way to the race is the United service station on the Pacific Highway. No public urination will be tolerated.
Disc Brakes - Disc brakes have been approved for racing by AusCycling.
No License, No Race - Riders need a current license (or proof of renewal) to race. AusCycling licenses only. Licences may be checked at any time so to make sure you can race, BRING your licence (physical or digital version) with you to every race. Online entries are verified by Entry Boss.
On-the-day Entries - Riders are encouraged to pre-enter as it helps with race organisation logistics. On-the-day entries are accepted if space & time permits. Please arrive early if after an on-the-day entry.
Race Briefing - Riders MUST be at the start line 5 minutes before allocated start time for the Commissaires instructions.
Announcements - Please check the club website or Facebook for any announcements regarding racing.
Parking - Plenty of parking in the streets (Palm Tree Road is best) around the course. Do not park anywhere on the course area. Please drive SLOWLY around the course area, riders will be warming up on the public roads.
Safety - All competitors are reminded that road cycle racing can be considered a dangerous sport, and whilst all reasonable care is taken by the race organizers and officials when organizing this event, all participating cyclists have an equal responsibility to ensure they take all reasonable care by adhering to the road rules and any other conditions imposed by Police and/or officials ensuring a safe race environment for all concerned. Please refer to our Club specific Racing Rules for further information.