You must be a licensed member of Auscycling at Masters age groups to race with us. Please use your Auscycling profile when entering. If you are interested in a membership, please feel free to contact as we would love to talk to you.
Transponders required $5 hire fee.
* Course details; Start at Meredith Memorial Hall, westerly over the train lines along Meredith-Mount Mercer Rd, right into Bamganie Rd (3 laps total) (bumpy), left into Elaine-Mount Mercer Rd, continue onto to Meredith-Mount Mercer Rd, left into Bamganie Rd, then continue onto Meredith-Mount Mercer Rd finish in easterly direction towards Meredith
* When turning right do not cut the corners, race on the left side of the roads at all times
* At the sprint finish stay to the left side of the road and keep both hands on your bars over the finish line
* Take care when racing down the hills
* Red tail light required to be on solid for the entire race viewable for 100m.
Buckwell - Long Handicap Race Course: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29612419
Please help the handicappers by providing your regular scratch race-grade/average speed when entering.
This helps with an initial grouping of riders by similar ability.
The handicappers will then create their handicap groupings and time gaps based on entries received. The handicapper will make the final decision on all gradings Please look for the Startlist when published to see who you are racing with.
Riders will receive a refund from EntryBoss for the following reasons.
* If they scratch themselves from the event prior to the race entries closing
* If after race has closed a doctors certificate has been provided
* Race is cancelled
Our cycling club races on the lands of the Wadawurrung people and we wish to acknowledge them as traditional owners. We would also like to pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and Aboriginal Elders of other communities.