- Wed, 24 Feb 2021
- Entries open
Tue, 26 Jan 2021 9:00 AM AWST
- Entries close
- Wed, 24 Feb 2021 2:30 PM AWST
- Pay online by
- Wed, 24 Feb 2021 4:30 PM AWST
'21 Summer TT #1
By entering this event you declare that you have not returned from travel interstate or internationally in the last 14 days. You currently have no "flu like" symptoms. You are fit and well to enter the cycling event. You will follow all new safety guidelines and directions of the club while attending the event, and you will not share any equipment.
Thank you and please stay safe.
COVID-19 Restrictions / Requirements
- There will be no on the day registrations.
- Sign-in will be “self serve”, please ensure you maintain your social distancing measures
- Return of number,transponders, and helmet cover will be self serve. Please follow instructions.
- Pins will need to be removed.
- Numbers and transponders will be sanitised.
- Registrations will close at 2.30pm Wednesday 27 January
- You can SCRATCH up until 4pm Wednesday 27 January with a full refund
- There will be NO REFUNDS if you DO NOT START.
|Transponder Hire (required unless you own your own)
||First Rider Starts
AusCycling Race Membership is required. The 4 week Free Trial Membership is acceptable, and is available here if you require one - https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership/other/free-trial
As it is a Time Trial, any Ride (Lifestyle) Membership will also be accepted, as well as memberships to Triathlon clubs or other cycling type clubs with correct insurance.
If your membership number is not verified in Entryboss, you will be requested to supply a copy of the license prior to the event. The license must be verified before being allowed to race.
Please visit our website: http://pdcc.asn.au/