- Sun, 8 Sep 2019
- See details
- Entries open
Tue, 30 Jul 2019 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Sun, 01 Sep 2019 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sun, 08 Sep 2019 12:00 AM AEST
Proudly presented by
Event Date: Sunday 8th September 2019
Venue: Cnr Cullerin Rd and Crookwell Rd, Gunning NSW 2581
Promoter: Goulburn CC
Entry Fee: $57
Closing Date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Masters Aged riders can ride in the Elite Championships but must hold an Elite Licence.
Schedule & Distance
8:00am - Sign-on
9:00am – First Race Start
|Men Masters Division 1 (NSW Premiership Event)
|Men Masters Division 2
|Men Masters Division 3
|Female Masters Division 1 (NSW Premiership Event)
|Female Masters Division 2 (NSW Premiership Event)
|Female Masters Division 3/4 (NSW Premiership Event)
Women's Masters Division 1 & 2 have been combined and will race over 47km. Women's Masters Division 3 & 4 have been combined. Although divisions are combined separate points will still be awarded
Course Map: Course Map/Profile is available by clicking HERE (please note profile indicates 1 lap or 45km)
Age Categories & Eligibility
- Masters Riders Only
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Temporary memberships.
- Promoter is looking for lead/follow cars and neutral spares vehicles for the Acciona Gunning Great Divide Masters Road Races and NSW Road Race Championships.If you'd like to help (and get the best seat in the house to watch the racing), please e-mail Graeme Northey at email@example.com. Please let him know which race you'd like to help with.
- The event is a the final round of the NSW Masters Men Road Premiership event (Click here for more info).
- Neutral Spares - information available shortly
- Feeding – Information available shortly
- Parking and toilets will be available at the sign-on area.
- Changerooms will be located at Barbour Park in Gunning.
- Breadablane Public school will be operating a canteen selling food and beverages.
- Presentations will be held at the sign-on area within 15 minutes of the conclusion of the race.
- Cycling NSW will be running live results using the race|result timing system, link TBA.
- Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
Click to enter the NSW Individual Time Trial Championships on Saturday, 7 September.
Ph: 0408 482 828
Ph: 0419 601 616
Ph: (02) 9738 5850