- Sat, 7 Sep 2019
- See details
- Entries open
Tue, 30 Jul 2019 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Sun, 01 Sep 2019 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 07 Sep 2019 12:00 AM AEST
Proudly presented by Goulburn CC.
Event Date: Saturday, 7th September 2019
Venue: Cnr Cullerin Rd and Crookwell Rd, Gunning NSW 2581
Promoter: Goulburn CC
Entry Fee: $27
Closing Date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Masters Aged riders can ride in the Elite Championships but must hold an Elite Licence.
Individual start times will be published the week leading into the event.
Riders must sign-on at least 45mins before their individual start time.
Distances & Map
U23M & Elite Men - 47km
Course Map: Course Map/Profile is available by clicking HERE (please note profile indicates 1 lap or 47km)
Masters, Para-Cyclists, Elite Women, & U19 - 20km
Course Map: Course Map / Profile is available by clicking HERE
Cycling NSW Championship Medals for all Championship events.
Age Categories & Eligibility
- JM19, JW19, U23M, Elite Men, Elite Women, Men Masters, Women’s Masters, Para-Cyclists
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018
- Master aged riders may ride the Elite Category event on an Elite membership.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'RACE' members only for Championship events. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- Cycling Australia One Week 'RACE' memberships will be permitted for the Championship events for current 'RIDE' members.
ONE WEEK MEMBERSHIPS
One Week 'RACE' Membership: (Championship Events). If you hold a current CA RIDE membership, you will be eligible to compete in the Championship event on a One Week Temporary RACE membership.
- Bikes must adhere to the UCI Time Trial Position Regulations.
- Riders can have the bike checked by the commissaires at any point throughout the day to ensure it meets the above regulations.
Your bike must have a 'Final Check' by the appointed commissaire 20 mins prior to your allocated start time.
- Please ensure you allow ample time to have your bike ready to ride before your allocated start time.
- Riders to wear 1 number for the ITT. The second number is to be placed in the back right window of the support vehicle.
- Support vehicles must have an orange flashing light, headlights on low beam and no Hazard lights and cyclist ahead sign on the back of the car.
*Parking and toilets will be available at the sign-on area.
- Change rooms will be located at Barbour Park in Gunning.
- Breadablane Public school will be operating a canteen selling food and beverages.
- Presentations will be held at the sign-on area within 15 minutes of the conclusion of each age category.
- Cycling NSW will be running live results using the race|result timing system, link TBA.
- Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
Click to enter the NSW Road Race Championships and Great Divide Road Races on Sunday, 8th September.
Ph: 0408 482 828
Ph: 0419 601 616
Ph: (02) 9738 5850