- Sun, 21 May 2023
- Entries open
Mon, 20 Mar 2023 9:00 AM AWST
- Entries close
- Sun, 21 May 2023 6:00 PM AWST
- Pay online by
- Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:00 noon AWST
Greenbushes Pink Fun Run and MTB Event 2023
Get out into the great outdoors and enjoy a run, walk or mountain bike ride through the jarrah forest surrounding the historic town of Greenbushes Western Australia by participating in the Greenbushes Fun Run and MTB Event on Sunday 21st May 2023. The event is raising funds for Breast Cancer Network Australia and Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.
Schedule, Sunday 21st May 2023
|0800 - 0900
||MTB Event Registrations and Bib Collection
||MTB Race Briefing
||MTB 15km Race Start
||MTB 5km Race Start
||Registrations for Run and Walk Close
||Fun Run Race Briefing
||10km Race Start
||5km Run/Walk Race Start
||Presentation Awards and Prizes
Men/Women Children U12
Men/Women Youth 13 - 17yrs
Men/Women Open 18 - 49yrs
Men/Women Veteran 50+
Competitors 18+ $35 (plus transaction fees)
Competitors U18 $20 (plus transaction fees)
Entries open Tuesday 21st March 2023 at 9am
On-the-day registrations available (MTB Registrations 0800 - 0900 and Run/Walk Registrations 0900 - 1000)
Due to the nature of the event, refunds are not possible.
- The Greenbushes Fun Run and MTB Event is on forest tracks and gravel roads which are steep in places. All walkers, runner and riders are urged to take care regarding slippery surfaces (loose gravel, clary, mud and leaf litter). The course will be marked and there are several checkpoints on both courses as well as drink stations. There will be a map on display at the event.
- Due to the likelihood of inclement weather in May, the Race Controller may decide:
- To delay the start of cancel the event due to a thunder and lightning storm. As this is a fundraising event, no monies will be funded.
- To bring forward the event presentations from the advertised time (not less than one hour after the start time).
- Presentations will not be delayed until all competitors have completed the event if more than one hour since event start time has elapsed.
- We plan to hold the presentations at 12:00pm
- Tied race times are split by the earliest person to Register being deemed the winner.
- A sweeper will be folloing the end of the field to ensure that if people get into difficulties they can be collected or assisted.
- Competitors who withdraw from the race and required to notify officials.
Event Enquiries Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Registration Email email@example.com
Timing and registrations operated by WA Gravity Enduro Mountain Bike Events
By entering this event, you agree to not attend if you have COVID-like symptoms or return a recent COVID-positive test. Please keep your family, friends and our community as safe as possible.