- Fri, 26 Aug 2022
- Entries open
- Entries close
- Fri, 19 Aug 2022 11:59 PM AEST
- Scratch cut-off
- Tue, 23 Aug 2022 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Fri, 26 Aug 2022 11:59 PM AEST
At the event, please follow these guidelines:
- follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- don't come to the event if you are unwell, or have tested positive in the last 7 days
- please wear a mask when interacting with race officials
Entry fees will be refunded for people who can not attend due to Covid.
We appreciate your cooperation, our intention is simply to run a safe event.
ACT Schools Mountain Bike Championships
Canberra Off-Road Cyclists (CORC) is pleased to host the 20th ACT Schools Mountain Bike Championships.
CORC is Australia’s largest Mountain Bike Club and through its affiliation with AusCycling is committed to the development of mountain biking at all levels.
The ACT Schools MTB Championships aims to promote having fun on a bike through a team based relay event in Canberra.
The event is open to school children in years 6-12, from the ACT and interstate. The event started in 1999, and has run every year since except 2002, 2020 and 2021. We are very excited to be back this year!
The cost is $25 per rider.
CORC will provide a full refund if any rider, team or school needs to cancel or the event is cancelled due to COVID19 restrictions.
When & Where
Course preview: Thursday 25th August
Main event: Friday the 26th August
Stromlo Forest Park, Canberra
Responsible adult / Team contact
- All teams are to have a responsible adult present at the event, preferably a teacher from the school.
- All teams also need to have a contact person for each rider in the team for the purposes of:
- Covid tracking
- AusCycling (insurance).
- This person will need to be able to provide contact details for all riders (and where necessary other attendees) from their school as required for those purposes.
- The person entering the team will be regarded as the contact person by default. If you would like to change the contact person for a school, please send the new details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The emergency contact person needs to be available throughout the race on the mobile phone provided.
- Team consist of 3 or 4 riders
- Teams enter as Male, Female or Mixed
- Juniors (yrs 6-8),
- Seniors (yrs 9-10) and
- College (yrs 11-12).
- Teams are entered one at a time.
- One person enters on behalf of a team.
- The following details are required for each team:
- School Name - Team Name
- Team category
- Promo code, if requesting an invoice (see below)
- and for each rider:
- Payment is for each team as a whole, by credit card (preferred method), or by invoice.
- If you would like to be invoiced,
- request a promo code using this Google Form
- multiple teams can use the same promo code to be included on the one invoice
- you will be sent a promo code (by a human, within 24hr)
- when you have the promo code, you can enter your team.
- Please note, invoices will be sent out close to the event. The terms of the invoices will be 10 business days.
To make invoicing and results publication easy,
please enter your team name in the following format:
[School Name] - [Team Name]
E.G. Dickson College - Fastest Freddies
Registration at the event
- One person from each school is to attend the rego desk to
- make any last minute team changes
- provide a completed waiver form for each rider
- collect the number plates and bottles for all their teams
- Registration will be open
- Thursday 2:00-5:00 pm (preferred)
- Friday 8:00 - 9:00 am