- Sun, 19 Jul 2020
- Stephen Hodge Criterium Cycling Circuit
- Entries open
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 8:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 18 Jul 2020 12:00 noon AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 18 Jul 2020 12:00 noon AEST
The Pavilion will not be used by the CCC and VCC for this event.
Please review and adhere to the Rider Movement Plan.
- Entry fees: Online will be $5 for juniors (up to U17) and $12 for everyone else.
- Commissaire - Jim Veal, Peter Gough
- Race Director - Steve Crispin (needs coverage while racing)
- COVID-19 Officer - Rainer Wilton (needs coverage while racing)
- First Aid - Ben Curtis - Portable Physio
- Check In Desk - Alana Forster
- Finish Chute - Dan Grillo (set-up), Vacant (pack-up)
- Venue Info - Public toilets are available at the venue. The Handlebar may be open. Support them if you can.
- COVID-19 Statement - See important information below
Course start/finish is Stromlo Forest Park Crit Circuit.
The 2020 Winter Road season is run by volunteers from the CCC and VCC. This season volunteers will be recognised with free entry to all eligible events in the Winter Road Calendar.
Yes, you can race and volunteer at this event!
Click here for full details and to nominate to volunteer.
Parking is available at Stromlo Forest Park.
To ensure that we have a record of all participants registration is only via EntryBoss.
NO ‘ON THE DAY’ REGISTRATION
On the Day
- Upon arrival please confirm your attendance at the check-in desk (including collecting a number or confirming your permanent number) and then move clear of the check-in desk area.
- A rider briefing, count and roll call will be conducted before each grade roll away. Please be ready to move to the start line when your grade is called.
- At the finish of each grade riders should pass through the finish chute, move off the track, return your temporary number, and then clear the area.
- There will be a results presentation at the end of each event for the place getters at the Pavilion.
- Results will be posted to the CACT website.
- Water is available at the pavilion.
- If any rider exhibits COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks following the race, they must advise the COVID-19 Officer who will follow up with health authorities.
Please adhere to the following timings so that we manage our COVID-19 responsibilities appropriately.
The following schedule is provisional and will be confirmed closer to the event date.
||Race start - finish
||09:15 – 09:45 (30+2)
|Women’s U19, U23, Elite, WMAS1-2
||10:00 - 10:40 (35+2)
||10:45 - 11:35 (45+2)
||11:40 - 12:30 (45+2)
||12:35 - 13:15 (40+2)
||13:20 - 13:45 (20+2)
Do not arrive at the Northern Gate prior to your grade check-in time, or remain past the scheduled ‘Clear SFP by’ time.
We are not using the Pavilion for this race.
- Riders must register via Entryboss prior to the race.
- On the day entries will not be accepted.
- All riders check in within the allocated time window. No late check-in.
- If you have a permanent race number please bring it along. A small supply of temporary race numbers is available but you will be required to leave your licence as security.
- Riders must be present for the race brief prior to their grade start
- Please present your helmet including an approved helmet sticker at sign-on
- All riders must have a current CA race membership
Scratching and Cancellation
- Scratching - Scratching is a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if withdrawing within scratching cut-off.
- Race Cancellation - Riders will be provided with a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.
P: +61 (0)2 6247 5836