- Sat, 6 Jul 2019
- Sydney International Regatta Centre
- Entries open
Sat, 01 Jun 2019 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Tue, 02 Jul 2019 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 06 Jul 2019 12:00 AM AEST
Date: Saturday 6th July 2019
Venue: Sydney International Regatta Centre, Penrith Lakes (Gate A)
Entry Fee: $32
Closing Date: Sunday 30th June 2019
Course: Click here | Strava
- 7:30am - Sign-on Open (must sign on at least 30mins prior to event start)
- 8:10am - First Race
3/07/19: Please note that the organising committee have made some minor changes to race start times and durations. The listing below is updated with all changes.
||MMAS8,9 & 10
||JW19 & Elite Women
Cycling NSW Championship Medals (separate Metro & Country medals). Metro and Country races will be combined however separate medals will be awarded to the first 3 from each division across the line.
Please note: non-NSW members are eligible to ride this event however are not eligible for medals.
Age Categories And Eligibility
- JW19, JM19, U23M, Elite Women, Elite Men, Masters Men, Masters Women
- Masters aged riders may ride the Elite Category event on an Elite membership.
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card or CA confirmation email must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Temporary or Regional memberships.
- Previously known as the Sydney Road Titles, this year's event will see Metropolitan and Country clubs battle it out for separate medals.
- Age categories may be combined depending on number of entries received.
- Click here to view Cycling NSW Championships Technical Regulations (TR10 & 11).
- The race|result timing system will be used to produce live results for the event (link TBA). A red timing chip will be issued to each rider and is to be attached on the sponge side to the front left fork of your bike with the cable tie provided. Failure to attach the timing chip correctly could lead to a rider not receiving a result.
- Marshalling will take place at the South Western End of the rowing course, adjacent to the main gate offices.
- Be sure to listen to the rider briefing carefully to avoid any complications.
- There will be a canteen on-site providing food and beverages.
- There are multiple toilet facilities on-site and showers are available at the boat sheds.
- Refer to course map for parking availability.
- Results will be available live online (link TBA) and also posted to a noticeboard at the start line.
- Accommodation: Click here to find accommodation deals with Choice Hotels Australasia™
Ph: 0468 913 682
Event Information & Event Entries
Ph: (02) 9738 5850