There's also a Whip-Off on a Gravity Airbag for you senders ($500 prize money thanks to CB Cycles), and a seperate technical uphill mini-race on Golden Carrot for those that love to grind the ascents (Trophy by Ian Thwaites and Sarah Scheltema from Ruby Daze Designs). These two extras are included in the entry price.
Top all that off with a yummy BBQ lunch and prizes for winners and spot prizes throughout the day.
|Kids Only Tracks||09:00 -10:30|
|General Racing||09:00 - 4:00|
|Airbag Practice||02:00 - 3:00PM|
|Golden Carrot Race Leg||03:00 - 4:00|
* Ensure you have read the race briefing:
Airbag + Whip Off.
• Only with full race registration - separate waiver required.
• Full Face helmet compulsory.
• Can switch bikes, but must retain wrist band.
• Practice Starts 2pm, Whip Off starts 3pm.
• No inverted manœuvres.
• $500 in Prize money thanks to CB Cycles.
E-Bike Category = 8 stages including Golden Carrot Up.
• NB: The Golden Carrot stage is ONLY OPEN from 3-4pm.
Golden Carrot Cup
• Analogue bikes only.
• 3pm - 4pm.
• Golden Carrot Cup Perpetual Trophy.
• $600 Prize money thanks to The Hairy Marron, Life Cycle Bikes and MRORCA.
Category Selection Experienced racers are encouraged to race in a higher category. All kids categories will only have medals for 1st prize, but spot prizes will be given for standout effort and/or generally impressing the judges!
|Juniors (split boys & girls)||U7, U9, U11, U13, U15, U17|
|Seniors (split Men & Women)||Open (18+), Elite, Ebike|
|Golden Carrot Cup||All Ages|
|Whip Off||All Ages|