- Sun, 24 Oct 2021
- Time Trial
- Gordonvale Kermesse Course
- Entries open
Sun, 19 Sep 2021 7:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 23 Oct 2021 5:00 PM AEST
- Seniors $15 or included in your 2021 volunteers season pass
Juniors $5 or included in your 2021 volunteers season pass. Entered juniors must have race experience with the Cairns Cycling Club or undertake assessment by Commissaire prior to racing.
Online registration closes 5PM on Saturday before race day.
- Entrants can withdraw with a self-serve, automated refund within EntryBoss. Scratching closes at the same time as entries. Use the SCRATCH button on the race entry page to scratch.
Grades and Handicaps:
The Cairns Cycling Club Junior Grading Policy – Road will apply if sufficient junior entries.
- A Grade 4 laps = 31.2KM
- B Grade – 3 laps 23.4KM
- C, D and Women Grades – 2 laps 15.6KM
- Div 1 Junior: This category is for most U15 riders and those U13 riders with developed fitness and racing skills - 1 lap 7.8km.
- Div 2 Junior: This category is for U13 riders and those U15 riders who are new to racing or are developing their riding skills - 1 lap 7.8km.
Please nominate in comments when entering which Division you would like your junior entered in. Final decision is at the discretion of the Club Handicapper, Commissaire and Junior Coordinator - Road.
All U13 riders will require a chaperone on the course for safety only (no coaching or advice to be given). Parents please advise if you have capacity to be a chaperone rider in comments section on entry. Juniors also require a rear working light on their bike - no exceptions.
|Registration for all entrants and junior roll out
||6:00am - 6.15am
|Racing starts with each rider from Juniors to A grade starting at 30 second intervals
Facilities & Race Day Reminders
- Equipment - UCI approved time trial bikes, wheels, clothing, helmets are permitted to be used.
- Parking - it is important that you park off the race circuit. Best location is at Norman Park in Gordonvale near the sign on area.
- Warming up - riders are requested to warm-up prior to the race program commencing or off the race circuit.
- Course Closure (traffic management) - the course is not closed to traffic and riders must follow road rules and the directions of marshalls.
- The start/finish line is located at the Cairns Adventist College. There are no toilets or changerooms available here. Closest location is in Gordonvale town centre.
*Races cannot proceed without marshals in vehicles with each group and help with setting up and packing down. Please let us know if you can help out by filling in your availability & preference details when entering.
*U13 juniors will require individual riding chaperone's on the course for safety and to point out dangers (especially train lines).
License or email receipt to be presented at registration desk.//
Short and long term AusCycling memberships can be obtained online only: https://www.auscycling.org.au/
Cairns Cycling Club