- Sun, 31 Oct 2021
- Road Race
- Entries open
Sun, 24 Oct 2021 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 30 Oct 2021 3:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 30 Oct 2021 10:59 PM AEST
- Seniors $15 or included in your 2021 volunteers season pass
Juniors $5 or included in your 2021 volunteers season pass. Entered juniors must have race experience with the Cairns Cycling Club or undertake assessment by Commissaire prior to racing.
Online registration closes 5PM on Saturday before race day.
- Entrants can withdraw with a self-serve, automated refund within EntryBoss. Scratching closes at the same time as entries. Use the SCRATCH button on the race entry page to scratch.
Grades and Handicaps:
The Cairns Cycling Club Junior Grading Policy – Road will apply if sufficient junior entries.
- A, B, C, D and Women Grades 14.2KM to the dam gate
- Div 1 Junior: This category is for most U15 riders and those U13 riders with developed fitness and racing skills. Approx 7.4km from start of electric gate to 8.5km mark (top of Copperlode)
- Div 2 Junior: This category is for U13 riders and those U15 riders who are new to racing or are developing their riding skills. Approx 7.4km from start of electric gate to 8.5km mark (top of Copperlode)
Please nominate in comments when entering which Division you would like your junior entered in. Final decision is at the discretion of the Club Handicapper, Commissaire and Junior Coordinator - Road.
All U13 riders will require a chaperone on the course for safety only (no coaching or advice to be given). Parents please advise if you have capacity to be a chaperone rider in comments section on entry.
|Registration for all entrants
||6:00am - 6.15am
Facilities & Race Day Reminders
- Parking - There is extremely limited parking in the start line area on Brinsmead Tce as this is a residential area. Riders are encouraged to ride to the event.
- Warming up - riders are requested to warm-up prior to the race program commencing or off the race circuit.
- Course Closure (traffic management) - the course is not closed to traffic and riders must follow road rules and the directions of marshalls.
- The start line area is located on Brinsmead Tce. There are no toilets or changerooms available here. There are toilets at the dam area after the finish line.
- Riders will need to make their own way down from the dam after the race concludes. The road is open to traffic at all times so the utmost caution is required.
*Races cannot proceed without marshals in vehicles with each group and help with setting up and packing down. Please let us know if you can help out by filling in your availability & preference details when entering.
*U13 juniors will require individual riding chaperone's on the course for safety and to point out dangers.
License or email receipt to be presented at registration desk.//
Short and long term AusCycling memberships can be obtained online only: https://www.auscycling.org.au/
Cairns Cycling Club