- Sun, 17 Oct 2021
- Bungalow Criterium Circuit
- Entries open
Sun, 03 Oct 2021 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 16 Oct 2021 5:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Mon, 18 Oct 2021 12:00 AM AEST
Proudly presented by Cairns Cycling Club on the Bungalow circuit.
Start/Finish area is on Little Spence St. Car parking is available. Circuit map.
- $15 for Women and A - D grades
- $5 Juniors (when entering as a junior U13-U17)
Online registration closes 5PM on Saturday before race day.
Entrants can withdraw with a self-serve, automated refund within EntryBoss. Scratching closes at the same time as entries. Use the SCRATCH button on the race entry page to scratch.
The following grades are on offer:
- A, B, C, D (all grades are combined male and female)
- Div 1 Junior: This category is for most U15 riders and those U13 riders with developed fitness and racing skills - approx 15 min + 3 laps.
- Div 2 Junior: This category is for U13 riders and those U15 riders who are new to racing or are developing their riding skills - approx 15 min + 3 laps.
Please nominate in comments when entering which Division you would like your junior entered in. Final decision is at the discretion of the Club Handicapper, Commissaire and Junior Coordinator - Road.
- Registrations from: 6:30AM and racing from 7AM, race order will be published on the Saturday night before the event.
Facilities & Race Day Reminders
- Parking - it is important that you park off the race circuit.
- Warming up - riders are requested to warm-up prior to the race program commencing or off the race circuit.
- Course Closure (traffic management) - the course is not closed to traffic and riders must follow road rules and the directions of marshalls.
- A Grade - 50 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 25 minutes)
- B Grade - 45 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 20 minutes)
- C Grade - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- D Grade - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- Women - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- Juniors - U13s 15 minutes plus 3 laps, U15s 20 minutes plus 3 lap
Races cannot proceed without corner marshals and help with setting up and packing down. Please let us know if you can help out by filling in your availability & preference details when entering.
Licence or email receipt to be presented at registration desk.
Short and long term Cycling Australia memberships can be obtained online only: http://membership.cycling.org.au
Cairns Cycling Club