- Sat, 19 Jun 2021 - Sun, 20 Jun 2021
- Junior Tour
- Entries open
Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Mon, 14 Jun 2021 9:00 AM AEST
- Pay online by
- Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:59 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Rider & Patron Event Information
Proudly presented by Lidcombe Auburn CC
2021 Event Information
Event Dates: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th June 2021
Entry Closing Date: Sunday 13th June 2021
Stage 3 Road Race is a NSW U15 & U17 Selection Race
Please see the event website for detailed information and everything you need to know about the event. Click here to visit the Junior Tour of Sydney website.
- 7:30am - Sign-on
- 8:30am - First Race
- No Sign-on
- 9:00am - First Race
- Stage 1 - Prologue, Lansdowne Criterium Park
- Stage 2 - Kermesse, Lansdowne Criterium Park.
- Junior Handicap Event
- Stage 3 - Road Race - Oakville 3km/7km circuit
Junior handicap is a stand alone event on the Saturday. It is not a part of JTOS General Classification. There will be separate prizes awarded to Junior Handicap event
Prizes will be awarded to overall top 5 of each age category. There are prizes for non-podium best first year, and prizes for Junior Handicap events.
- $0 – Participation (U8)
- $30 - U9, U11
- $35 - JB13, JG13
- $42 - JM15, JW15
- $47 - JM17, JW17
Closing Date: Sunday 13th June 2021
Age Categories & Eligibility
- Participation, U9, U11, JB13, JG13, JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020.
- Financial AusCycling "Race All Discipline" members.
- Riders in the Participation events must hold at minimum a current Cycling Australia 'LifeStyle' membership.
By entering my child into this event, I, as the child’s parent or guardian.
acknowledge that photographs and videos of my child may be taken during the event; and
give permission for Cycling NSW and the event promoter to record, keep, publish and display such photographs and videos of my child.
Please note that photographs and videos of competitors may be taken during the event. Please advise Cycling NSW by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not give permission for the promoter and / or Cycling NSW to keep, publish and display photographs and videos of your child from this event.
Ph: 0408 532 884
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
BROUGHT TO YOU BY