- Sun, 21 Mar 2021
- Bungalow Criterium Circuit
- Entries open
Sun, 18 Oct 2020 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 20 Mar 2021 5:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 20 Mar 2021 11:00 PM AEST
Proudly presented by Cairns Cycling Club on the Bungalow circuit.
Start/Finish area is opposite the Ergon depot at 293 Hartley St, Bungalow. Car parking is available. Circuit map.
- $15 for Women and A - D grades
- $5 Juniors (when entering junior categories U13-U15) In order to register as a junior you must have actively participated in the CCC Junior Road Program or have previous experience in crit or road racing. Individual cases can be assessed on a case by case basis. (enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Online registration closes 5PM on Saturday before race day.
Entrants can withdraw with a self-serve, automated refund within EntryBoss. Scratching closes at the same time as entries. Use the SCRATCH button on the race entry page to scratch.
The following grades are on offer:
- A, B, C, D (all grades are combined male and female)
- Women A and B (A for experienced riders and B for less experienced, new starters)
- Juniors U13, U15 (age groups may be combined depending on numbers)
Start time: 7:00am for registration and number collection
Starting times for each grade will be published before the event. All riders need to be registered and collect their numbers by 7:30AM
Facilities & Race Day Reminders
- Parking - it is important that you park off the race circuit.
- Warming up - riders are requested to warm-up prior to the race program commencing or off the race circuit.
- Course Closure (traffic management) - the course is not closed to traffic and riders must follow road rules and the directions of marshalls.
- A Grade - 50 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 25 minutes)
- B Grade - 45 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 20 minutes)
- C Grade - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- D Grade - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- Women's A & B grades - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- Junior U13 - 12 minutes plus 2 laps
- Junior U15 - 15 minutes plus 2 laps
Race and Series Points
Riders in each grade will accumulate points for each of the 4 races in the series:
Latest standings here: TBA
Races cannot proceed without corner marshals and help with setting up and packing down. Please let us know if you can help out by filling in your availability & preference details when entering.
Licence or email receipt to be presented at registration desk.
Short and long term Cycling Australia memberships can be obtained online only: http://membership.cycling.org.au
Cairns Cycling Club