- Mon, 18 Jan 2021
- Open Track Training
- Anna Meares Velodrome
- Entries open
Fri, 21 Aug 2020 12:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Fri, 15 Jan 2021 10:00 AM AEST
- Pay online by
- Mon, 18 Jan 2021 1:00 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Open Track Training Sessions are run by experienced AusCycling coaches.
These sessions are coordinated by our coaches to enable you to complete your training session in an organised format.
To register, you must be;
- a current member of AusCycling and
- MUST be an accredited rider of the Anna Meares Velodrome.
2pm - 4pm
- Starting gates will not be used during these sessions.
- Numbers are capped at 15 riders.
- 48 hours is required to change or cancel bookings, Riders who pay and do not attend without providing the 48 hours’ notice will not be refunded or moved to alternative sessions.
If you require more information, please contact the AusCycling Queensland office on (07) 3390 1477.