- Fri, 11 Dec 2020
- Velodrome Accreditation
- Anna Meares Velodrome
- Entries open
Sat, 15 Aug 2020 12:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Fri, 11 Dec 2020 4:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Wed, 16 Dec 2020 4:00 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The Rider Accreditation Program is a mandatory process for all riders to complete prior to riding on their own or in a group, club or open session format on the indoor velodrome. The accreditation program has been designed to ensure all riders have the necessary skills to utilise the Velodrome safely.
This session is for any riders who are competing in the 2021 QLD Master and Junior Track Championships who are yet to be accredited on the Anna Meares Velodrome.
If you’re a beginner cyclist or have no experience on an indoor velodrome, you will be required to show you have the required skill level to ride and race on the velodrome. If you have none or very little track experience then we recommend that you first attend a Come & Try Sessions before progressing to the Accreditation program, which takes one hour to complete.
3:00pm - 5.00pm
What to bring
- Track Bike (which satisfied international safety standards and technical regulations)
- Own helmet (by law you are required to wear a helmet at all times on a bike, the helmet must have the Australian Standard sticker AS/NZS 2063 intact or you will not be able to wear the helmet).
- Appropriate cycling clothing and equipment
- Water bottle & towel
If you require more information, please contact the AusCycling Queensland office on (07) 3390 1477