- Sat, 28 Nov 2020
- Come & Try
- Anna Meares Velodrome
- Entries open
Sun, 02 Aug 2020 12:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:00 noon AEST
- Pay online by
- Fri, 27 Nov 2020 1:00 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Come & Try sessions are run by experienced Cycling Queensland coaches and are a lot of fun, held in a safe off-road cycling environment.
These sessions are for adults and junior riders Under 17 and older
Junior Come & Try Sessions are held during School Holidays
10am - 11am
What to bring
- Track Bikes & Helmets: Supplied by Cycling Queensland if you don’t have your own!
- Closed in shoes/sneakers
- Tighter fitting clothing (no singlets)
- Water bottle & small hand towel
- Own Track Bike
- Own helmet (by law you are required to wear a helmet at all times on a bike, the helmet must have the Australian Standard sticker AS/NZS 2063 intact or you will not be able to wear the helmet).
Numbers are capped at 15 riders
If you require more information, please contact the Cycling Queensland office on (07) 3390 1477.