- Wed, 1 Jul 2020
- Junior Come & Try (2h)
- Anna Meares Velodrome
- Entries open
Thu, 05 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Wed, 01 Jul 2020 11:00 AM AEST
- Pay online by
- Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:00 AM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Come & Try sessions are run by experienced Cycling Queensland coaches and are a lot of fun, held in a safe off-road cycling environment.
12pm - 2pm
What to bring
- Track Bikes & Helmets: Supplied by Cycling Queensland if you don’t have your own!
- Closed in shoes/sneakers
- Tighter fitting clothing (no singlets)
- Water bottle & small hand towel
- Own Track Bike
- Own helmet (by law you are required to wear a helmet at all times on a bike, the helmet must have the Australian Standard sticker AS/NZS 2063 or Ansi/Snell intact or you will not be able to wear the helmet).
Numbers are capped at 15 riders
Images taken during this event are owned by Cycling Australia, and Cycling Queensland. These images can be used for promotional purposes without any further consent being required. For further information please see the Cycling Australia Membership Terms and Conditions. If you do not want your image used, please opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require more information, please contact the Cycling Queensland office on (07) 3390 1477.