- Sun, 9 Aug 2020
- Entries open
Mon, 27 Jul 2020 9:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 08 Aug 2020 8:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 08 Aug 2020 8:00 PM AEST
In consultation with our commissaires, the committee has made the call late this afternoon to cancel the race.
All riders will be issued with a full refund early next week.
Due to the rapidly changing environment, we request that only local ACT residents attend our winter road events.
For the latest advice refer to the travel advisories from the ACT Government and your state or territory government.
By registering for this event you agree to act in accordance with these requirements.
To allow us to remain under the 100 people total group size requirement, rider registrations have been limited to 85 total. No limits on grade size. First in best dressed.
- Format - Graded Scratch
- Commissaire - David Kallir Preece, Paul Robey, Malcolm Paterson,
- Race Director - James Jordan
- First Aid - Simon Whitehead - 0412164356
- Check In Desk / Finish Chute / COVID-19 Officer - Peta Brill, Charlotte Hempenstall, Heath Chester
- Traffic Control - Care Traffic (Contact David Lynch)
- Venue Info - Take great care while driving or riding around the start/finish area and do not stand on the road.
Course start/finish is Corin Rd.
There is off road parking available near the start-finish. Please ensure that all vehicles are parked off the road if parking on the verge. All vehicles are to be kept well clear of the start / finish area.
Course Link - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31538157
Junior Course Link - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31538166
- A-C 2 Laps (70.3km)
- D/E 2 Laps (42.3km)
- U17 1 lap (42.3km)
- U15 1 Lap (12.3km)
The 2020 Winter Road season is run by volunteers from the CCC and VCC. This season volunteers will be recognised with free entry to all eligible events in the Winter Road Calendar.
Click here for full details and to nominate to volunteer.
To ensure that we have a record of all participants registration is only via EntryBoss.
NO ‘ON THE DAY’ REGISTRATION
Final start times will be posted to the Start List on this EntryBoss listing once entries close.
Be sure to confirm your start time at check-in.
|Contactless rider 'check in'
||9.15 - 9.45 am
|First grade roll away
On the Day
Upon arrival please confirm your attendance at the check-in desk (including collecting a number or confirming your permanent number) and then move clear of the check-in desk area.
A rider briefing, count and roll call will be conducted before each grade roll away. Please be ready when your grade is called.
At the end of each grade riders should return their temporary number and then clear the start/finish line area to maintain social distancing requirements.
There will be no results presentation at the end of events. Results will be posted to the CCC website.
No refreshments or water will be provided at the end of races.
If any rider exhibits COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks following the race, they must advise the COVID-19 Officer who will follow up with health authorities.
- Riders must register via Entryboss prior to the race.
- On the day entries will not be accepted.
- All riders check in within the allocated time window. No late check-in.
- If you have a permanent race number please bring it along. A small supply of temporary race numbers is available but you will be required to leave your licence as security.
- Riders must be present for the race brief prior to their grade start
- Please present your helmet including an approved helmet sticker at sign-on
- All riders must have a current CA race membership
Scratching and Cancellation
- Scratching - Scratching is a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if withdrawing within scratching cut-off.
- Race Cancellation - Riders will be provided with a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.
Canberra Cycling Club