- Sat, 31 Aug 2019
- Heffron Park - NSW Junior TTT
- Entries open
Wed, 07 Aug 2019 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Tue, 27 Aug 2019 2:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 31 Aug 2019 12:00 AM AEST
Proudly presented by Eastern Suburbs CC, Randwick CC & Cycling NSW.
Event Date: Saturday 31st August
Venue: Heffron Park Criterium Track, Maroubra (entrance to carpark off Robey Street by the Des Renford Aquatic Centre)
Promoter: Eastern Suburbs CC, Randwick CC & Cycling NSW
Entry Fee: $75 per team
Closing Date: 2:00pm Tuesday 26th August 2019
Sign-on - 8:45am
Start Time – 9:30am
Saturday Club Criteriums – From 2:00pm
Exact times will be released week leading into the event. Please visit Randwick CC club website for more information.
Final Schedule: https://data.cycling.org.au/sites/default/files/2019-08/Team%20Time%20Trial%20Start%20List_0.pdf
Key Entry Information
- One person enters on behalf of the whole team and that person becomes the team manager / main point of contact
- Teams can nominate up to 6 riders - note however only 4 can ride on the day.
- Open to U13-U17 riders (U13 have approval to ride up in the U15 categories)
- Event Categories - JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17
- Composite teams may be formed if club is unable to field 4 riders - see technical regulations
Distances & Map
- U15 – 8.4km (4 Laps)
- U17 – 16.8km (8 Laps)
Cycling NSW Championship Medals
Age Categories & Eligibility
- U15 & U17
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018
- Financial Cycling Australia Race Members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
Team Time Trial
Teams will be released in waves of 3 teams at 1minute intervals. Next wave of 3 teams will commence once all teams in previous wave have finished.
Saturday Afternoon Club Criterium
Randwick CC will be hosting junior racing from 2:00pm in conjunction with their normal Saturday afternoon club racing. Race distances TBC. Please visit Randwick CC club website for more information. Randwick CC Facebook & website
Rules & Polices
Cycling NSW Technical Regulations.
Ph: (02) 9738 5850