- Sat, 4 May 2019 - Sun, 5 May 2019
- See details
- Entries open
Sat, 30 Mar 2019 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Sun, 28 Apr 2019 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 04 May 2019 12:00 AM AEST
Proudly presented by Cootamundra Cycle Club.
Event Date: Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th May
Promoter: Cootamundra Cycle Club
Closing Date: Sunday 28th April
Entry Fee: $55 per day
Bunches: 8 Bunches each day.
Please select between bunches 1 (Scratch) and 8 (Limit). While your request will be taken into consideration your final handicap will be determined by the state handicapper and may vary from your request.
Exact start and finish lines TBC.
Registration & Marshalling
Registration will be held at the "Olympic Hotel" 202 Parker St, Cootamundra NSW 2590 both days.
1:30pm First Race
10:00am First Race
Prize Money - $2,500 in prize money each day (Sashes for Winner, Fastest Time & First Female)
- U19, U/23, Elite & Masters (Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018)
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card/invoice must be presented at sign-on.
- Membership cards must be handed over at sign-on and will be held until race numbers and transponders are returned.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
Please see Cootamundra CC website for more information.
Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
In case of record support for the event like in previous years the Race Promoter and officials have issued the following instructions to riders to ensure the safe and smooth running of the event:
- All riders to be aware of their allocated bunches and start times and MUST be in the marshalling area 10 minutes before their allocated start time for the final briefing. Don't be late as any rider not in attendance for their briefing may incur a time penalty. Once marshalled and your number has been checked off you will not be permitted to leave the marshalling area.
- If you have been dropped from your bunch and out of contention, you may continue in the event, however we request you stay left of the road and do not impede following traffic or riders passing.
- Riders are requested that once the race has finished, MOVE off the road and away from the finish straight. Commissaires will be used to keep the road clear however you MUST obey their orders otherwise penalties will be incurred. This has been a major problem at many events in the past and WILL NOT be tolerated by officials or Police.
- Road safety is paramount for ALL concerned, that is riders, officials and the general public. Riders MUST obey ALL Officials requests without question. That means Traffic Marshals, Commissaires and ALL other Officials.
- Only authorised vehicles will be allowed on the course once the race has commenced. We ask parents, coaches, friends and others PLEASE do not drive on the circuit as this will inevitably cause traffic issues and may result in the race being halted and identified riders be disqualified from the event.
These measures are being introduced to help make this event safe for all involved. We thank you for your cooperation in advance of the event.
Ph: (02) 6942 3057 or (02) 6942 1836
Ph: (02) 9738 5850