- Sun, 28 Jul 2019
- Entries open
Tue, 04 Jun 2019 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 27 Jul 2019 4:59 PM AEST
- Scratch cut-off
- Tue, 01 Jan 2019 11:00 AM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:59 PM AEST
MiHaven Criterium Series - Series Entry
About the Series Entry
We are offering riders convenience and savings via our Series Entry.
How it works
Enter here, and you'll be automatically entered into all the races in the MiHaven Crit series.
|Sun, 28 Jul 2019
||Round 1 - Woree Industrial Estate
|Sun, 18 Aug 2019
||Round 2 - Woree Industrial Estate
|Sun, 15 Sep 2019
||Round 3 - Woree Industrial Estate
|Sun, 29 Sep 2019
||Round 4 - Woree Industrial Estate
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I still have to Enter races?
No you are entered automatically in all races when you take out the Series Entry.
Can I Get a Refund for Unused Races?
Sorry, no refunds or partial refunds.
What if I can't make a race?
We would appreciate if you can Scratch for any races you know you can't make. Please go to the Race Listing for the race in question and use the 'Scratch' button. This lets us know you can't come and we can potentially make that spot available to someone else.
Series Race Schedule
|Registration for all grades
||6:45am - 7:15am
Facilities & Race Day Reminders
- Parking - it is important that you park off the race circuit. Best location is on Ruth St leading off Ray Jones Drive.
- Warming up - riders are requested to warm-up prior to the race program commencing or off the race circuit.
- Course Closure (traffic management) - the course is not closed to traffic and riders must follow road rules and the directions of marshalls.
- A Grade - 50 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 25 minutes)
- B Grade - 45 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 20 minutes)
- C Grade - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
- D Grade - 30 minutes plus 3 laps (intermediate sprint after approximately 15 minutes)
Cairns Cycling Club
Again, massive thanks to MiHaven as major sponsor.