- Sat, 16 Mar 2019
- BSCC Smeaton & Blampied
- Entries open
Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Fri, 15 Mar 2019 4:00 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Sat, 16 Mar 2019 11:59 PM AEDT
- Proudly presented by Ballarat Sebastopol Cycling Club
- Categories: A-D grade (seniors)
- Rego Open: 8:30am
- Race Start: 9:00am
- Standard Scratch grade entry required before Friday 4.00pm.
- On the day $20.00 entry is available at rego desk from 8:30am - Online pre entry is preferred
- More info on Facebook page and at race brief and registration on the day.
Course Info & Distances
Smeaton Blampied Pub to Pub
- 3x LAPS 70km. - A, B & C Grades
- 2x LAPS 46km - D Grade
- Everyone who races needs to be licensed for insurance purposes. Please don't forget your tail light
PLEASE BRING YOUR LICENSE RACE DAY as it will need to be sighted at Rego.
If you raced with BSCC road races last season you will be expected to race in the same grade this season.
If you have another justifiable reason to change grades please email email@example.com
at least two days prior to your intended race and we will evaluate your request.
If you are not sure which grade to race, discuss this with the handicapper @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Rego Location: - BSCC rego desk @ Cumberland Hotel, Smeaton VIC 3364
On-The-Day Entries: - Riders should pre-register as on-the-day entries are not guaranteed a start if numbers are sufficient in your grade. Recommendation is for all riders to pre-registration
Scratching: - online entrants can withdrawal with a self-serve, automated refund within EntryBoss prior to the scratching cut-off.
Race Day Reminders
- Cycling Victoria Red Light policy is enforced so please remember to bring a rear light.
- Registration closes 15 minutes before race start.
- All Riders are required to be present for race breifing by Race Chief Marshall
Address: Cumberland Hotel, Smeaton VIC 3364
Parking: Off Street Parking
Toilets: Public Onsite
Coffee: Local Cafe and General Store