- Fri, 27 Jan 2023
- Northern BMX Club
- Entries open
Sun, 22 Jan 2023 5:00 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Fri, 27 Jan 2023 4:00 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 27 Jan 2023 5:00 PM AEDT
All BMXA & Auscycling BMX Club Race license members welcome
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will social distance and observe COVID hygiene practices
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
About Northern BMX
- We are run by a volunteer committee and we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, family-oriented environment.
- Northern BMX is a smoke and alcohol-free club.
- Northern BMX encourages all members to volunteer to help create a place where memories are made. You can help in the canteen, to run clubbies, at working bees, at our Open races, or even join the committee to help steer the club towards the future.
- At the club, we offer weekly coaching and practice. for more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Entry Fees
|Semi-Pro(14 & Over)
|Standard Classes (8 & Over)
|Sprocket Classes (Under 7)
|Mini-wheelers (Non-Pedal Bikes)
Family Discount (excluding Superclass)
We run the family discounts on a trust system.
Please use the Promo Codes below at entry to trigger your discount.
||Third family member
||Fourth family member +
- Riders can only enter 1 class.
- All classes are open wheel, meaning you can ride either a 20", 24" (cruiser) or 26"+ (MTB).
Can't make it and would like a refund?
Use the scratching button prior to the Scratching Cut-off to access an automated refund.
||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
||7:00 PM - 7:15 PM
Located in: Sycamore Reserve (click for google map directions)
Address: Sycamore Street, Mill Park VIC 3082
- Northern BMX is proud to have an excellent facility, upkeep by volunteers at the club, and with help from the Whittlesea City Council.
- Our track caters to all abilities, easy to ride for beginners and challenging for more experienced riders.
- We have light towers which enable us to run at night. It is just over 300m long.
- Our canteen pumps out food and drinks at race meets.