- Sun, 23 Oct 2022
- Entries open
Mon, 10 Oct 2022 8:00 AM AEDT
- Entries close
- Sat, 22 Oct 2022 10:45 AM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:59 PM AEDT
Please enter with your Auscycling license.
You must be a licensed member of an Auscycling club to race with us.
Add separate license profiles to your EB account here
GSCC OPEN ROAD RACE for Masters AusCycling Members
Generous prize money for the top ten finishers, male and female fastest times and first unplaced SuperVet
BBQ lunch afterwards with presentations
Club Raffle, so bring your cash!
- Masters racing, Open to all AusCycling members male and female over 30 years of age
- Course: Start at clubrooms, Forest Rd, Nobles Rd, Forest Rd, Finish Nobles Rd 70km
- 9.30am sign in at Clubrooms, 10am race start
- Course loop link; https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40843147
- All members please take care of each other out on the roads, neutral at the turn arounds. Watch for the red flags when turning right into Nobles Rd and Larcombes Rd and do not cut the corners!
- Transponders required
- Race safe, race hard!
Provide your AusCycling license number and transponder number and expected racing grade
No entries on the day.
- $20 entry fee for GSCC members
- $25 entry fee for visitors. (Non GSCC members)
- Transponders required $5 hire fee.
Grades & Race Durations
Keep to left at all times, be vocal, race safe, & race hard
Get your entries in early, closing Tuesday 18th October 10pm
Get your group working well and who know what the result will be!
COVID 19 Notice
By entering this event you agree to follow all new safety guidelines and directions of the club.
You must not attend this event if :
You are feeling sick or unwell,
Or if you have Covid symptoms,
Or if you are required to isolate in terms of the Victorian Government Covid Checklists (https:/www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist)
We appreciate your cooperation.
Acknowledgement of Country
Our cycling club races on the lands of the Wadawurrung people and we wish to Acknowledge them as Traditional Owners of the Land, Waterways, and Skies. We pay our respects to their Elders, past and present.