Stephen's not sure. Wait and see. :)
|Seniors / Juniors||$35||$28|
Entered & can't make it? An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism. Please note the scratching cut-off because non-attendance refunds after this time are at the discretion of the event organisers and may require a medical certificate.
08:00 - Race plate pick up. Please bring your race licence with you. No licence, no race.
08:30 - Practice starts
10:00 - 12:00 - Racing
12:30 - Presentations
4.00 DOWNHILL CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS
4.00.01 Full-face helmets with a fixed non-detachable mouthpiece are mandatory at all AusCycling sanctioned events.
4.00.02 A jersey or shirt covering the elbows must be worn as a minimum. 3/4 length jerseys are acceptable.
Knees must be covered by full-length trousers and/or self-fastening knee or knee/shin guards expressly designed for off-road competition.
4.00.03 For all riders who are eligible to compete in Under 15 and Under 17 categories, the following equipment is mandatory at all times while on track regardless of registered category:
• Full-finger gloves must be worn;
• Full length jersey – jersey must cover elbows at all times;
• Knee pads and elbow pads must be worn.
4.00.04 AusCycling strongly recommends the use of the following for all competitors:
• Neck brace expressly designed for off-road competition;
• Back and shoulder protection expressly designed for the purpose;
• Full finger gloves;
• Elbow protectors and/or long sleeve jersey to the wrist;
• Goggles expressly designed for the purpose.
Need to talk to someone?
A payment card fee may apply (calculated at checkout).
Please consider adding a donation to your race entry.
100% of your donated funds goes to helping our volunteers build trails.