You must be a licensed member of an Auscycling club to race with us.
Add separate license profiles to your EB account here
Provide your Auscycling license number and expected racing grade
No on the day entries
By entering this event, you agree to:
- follow all safety guidelines and directions of the club
- you agree to follow applicable Government COVID requirements
- you agree to follow the Event's COVID directives
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
You must not attend this race if any of the following applies to you:
- Yourself and/or any member of your household is awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- Yourself and/or any member of your household has been asked to self-isolate by any medical or government body
- If in the last 14 days, you have had contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case
- If in the last 14 days or currently you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, i.e. fever, breathing difficulties, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, fatigue
We appreciate your cooperation; our intention is simply to run a safe event.
|Non GSCC members||$15.00|
Keep to left at all times, be vocal, race safe, keep fit
Get your entries in early, closing Tuesday 8pm.
Course loop and distance to be confirmed each Wednesday morning.
Our cycling club races on the lands of the Wadawurrung people and we wish to acknowledge them as traditional owners. We would also like to pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and Aboriginal Elders of other communities.