- Wed, 19 Jan 2022
- DECA – Logic Centre, Barnawartha North
- Entries open
Fri, 14 Jan 2022 7:00 AM AEDT
- Entries close
- Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Wed, 19 Jan 2022 2:59 PM AEDT
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- You have been double vaccinated and are able to show proof of vaccination;
- You will check in to the venue using a QR code or manual process;
- You do not have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, loss of smell, runny nose etc);
- You have not been in contact with a COVID-19 case in the last 7 days;
- You have not been in contact with someone who has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting their results;
- You will follow all new safety guidelines and directions of the club while attending the event;
- You will adopt a "get in, race, get out" approach; and
- You will not share any equipment.
Race numbers issued for the season, new riders only to collect numbers from registration desk.
- Full information and FAQ on the club's Facebook Page.
- Point score races all grades, points for 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Series prizes 1st to 6th place
- All entries online through EntryBoss including Juniors. NO ENTRIES ON THE NIGHT.
- Each grade has a 25 rider limit, riders will be waitlisted if there are greater than 25 entries in a grade.
- Venue: • DECA – Logic Centre, 45 Albertson Rd, Barnawartha North, VIC 3691.
- 1.3 km closed road circuit. A Grade 35min + 2 laps, B grade 30 min + 2 laps, C grade 25min + 2 laps, D grade 20min + 2 laps.
Note: Events may be cancelled if conditions are hazardous due to wet roads, extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
AusCycling Racing Membership is required.
- You must have your current membership card with you on the night, or an email or paperwork confirming your membership.
- If you haven't raced before, a 4 week trial is available here from AusCycling: https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership/other/free-trial
- AWCC operate a strict "no license, no race" policy.
For overseas riders, an international UCI License will be accepted.
Entries open 9am Friday morning prior to the race and close on 12midnight Tuesday.
*$10 for all, juniors (u17) n/c
||Online payments only**
|AWCC club members
|Junior U17 (all clubs)
* Price applies automatically if your date-of-birth on record with EntryBoss places you in the U15 or U17 age group.
** Plus 30c payment card fee.
Self-service scratching includes an automated refund. Scratching closes at the same time as entries. Use the SCRATCH button on the race entry page to scratch.
*THE CIRCUIT IS AVAILABLE FOR WARMUP UNTIL 5.55
|Jnr B & D
|Jnr A & C
If you raced at AWCC criterium circuit last season you will be expected to race in the same grade this season.
If you race at another location please enter for the same grade at the AWCC races.
Whilst the handicapper will consider all reasonable requests the race grading decisions will be final.
If you are not sure which grade to race, discuss this with the handicapper in person or by using the email below.
For any questions regarding racing or your grading please contact:
Stephen/Neil - Entries/Handicapping