- Mon, 18 Oct 2021
- CCC Monday Social v2
- Entries open
Mon, 11 Oct 2021 7:00 AM AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 18 Oct 2021 6:05 AM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Mon, 18 Oct 2021 9:05 AM AEDT
By registering for this event you agree to act in accordance with our COVID Safety Plan.
Total registrations are in accordance with current group size requirements.
You must check in using the Check-In CBR app when you arrive at Lennox Gardens.
- bring your mask
- Check-In using our Check-in CBR code 017707 (QR image below)
- maintain 1 person per 2 square metres before and after the ride
- be mindful of restrictions if you come to Farmers Daughter for coffee
Do not come if:
- You are not well
- You have any flu like symptoms
- You have tested positive to a COVID test within the last 14 days
- You are waiting on the result of your COVID test
- You have been to an exposure location and are required to self isolate
- You have been to any of the HOT SPOTS listed by ACT Health in the last 14 days
- You have travelled interstate to a known HOT SPOT within the last 14 days
- Travelled internationally in the past 14 days
- Have a medical condition or at an age which puts you in a high-risk category
Monday Social Bunch
The Canberra Cycling Club is proud to host the 'Monday Social' club ride.
Starting at 6 am from Lennox Gardens the ride will take in Kingston Foreshore, Parliament House, Alexandrina, Yarralumla and finish at Farmers Daughter by 7am for coffee.
Check out the route here.
If required, the ride will stop to regroup after the Parliament House up ramp.
- is open to riders from all clubs
- is a social, supportive, and inclusive bunch
- is 'no-drop', and stays together
- is focused on supporting new riders into the club
- will role model excellent bunch etiquette
- is designed to allow experienced riders to share their knowledge with new riders
- will include a healthy dose of general chit chat after the weekend that was
CCC members are encouraged to come along each week in their CCC club kit.
The bunch start is Lennox Gardens.
To manage our COVID record-keeping and participation reporting we require all participants to register each week via EntryBoss.
Check in CBR
All participants must use the Check-in CBR app and check in to the ride when they arrive at Lennox Gardens.
Our Check-In CBR code is 017707
An AusCycling Lifestyle (or better) licence is required to participate. Riders who hold other third party bicycle riding specific insurance (eg ACT Vets or Pedal Power) are welcome to attend.
If you don't hold a licence but would like to attend you can take out a free trial licence on the AusCycling website, or better yet, join the Canberra Cycling Club.
Canberra Cycling Club