We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Rider & Patron Event Information
Proudly presented by Tamworth CC
Event Date: Sunday 20th June 2021
Closing Date: Sunday 13th June 2021.
Entry Fee: $75 + payment card fee
Grades: Division 1-6
Please Note: Late entries with late payment fees totaling $125 will be allowed by the race organisers up until 8:20am on the day of the event. No Late entries will be accepted after 8:20am.
Condition of Entry
Once the event is closed, state handicapping codes will be reviewed and riders will be seeded as per the NSW Handicapping Policy.
It's recommended all riders familiar themselves with the policy to avoid any confusion once entries close. Quarterly club information are to be emailed to the State Handicappers for review. If your unsure of your current grading information please speak to your clubs Handicapper.
7:45am - Sign-on (closes at 8:30am)
9:00am - First Race
- 9:00am - Division 1
- 9:05am - Division 2
- 9:10am - Division 3
- 9:15am - Division 4
- 9:20am - Division 5
- 9:25am - Division 6
Please note: number of divisions will be determined by the number of entrants upon closing.
Rollout begins in Osric Street, Gunnedah turning left onto the Oxley Hwy, then following the Kamilaroi Hwy until turning left onto Werris Creek-Caroona Rd/The Gap Road continuing along this Rd until turning right onto Burgmanns Ln for the finish.
Click the following link to view the course map - https://www.mapmyfitness.com/routes/view/4447124443 UPDATED 16th June 2021
To see your grade start time, check the start list and live results
- Paying top 5 in each grade, plus first woman
Age Categories And Eligibility
- JW19*, JM19, U/23M, Elite Women, Elite Men, Women’s Masters & Men Masters
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020
- Financial AusCycling "Race All Discipline" members.
JW19 riders can enter as normal. CNSW will forward list of names to the NSW State Coach for approval closer to event date. Only approved JW19 riders will be eligible to participate.
- To be run in 6 grades, depending on entries.
- Only official vehicles will be permitted to follow the race. Police will stop the event if this is not complied with.
- A Neutral Spares vehicle will be following the Division 1 race so be sure to bring spares with you if you are racing in Division 1.
- There will be no feeding stations or neutral spares (divisions 2-6).
- The race|result timing system will be used to produce live results for the event - https://my.raceresult.com/172832/. A red timing chip will be issued to each rider and is to be attached on the sponge side to the front left fork of your bike with the cable tie provided. Failure to attach the timing chip correctly could lead to a rider not receiving a result.
- If participants would like their car to be brought to Tamworth we may be able to arrange for them to be part of the escort vehicle convoy. Please note that only a strictly limited number of vehicles can be brought back from Gunnedah as volunteer drivers need to be sourced by the club.
- Late entries and late payment fees totaling $125 will be allowed by the race organisers up until 8:20am on the day of the event. No Late entries will be allowed after 8:20am.
- The finish for this year’s race will be at the Criterium Circuit near the Tamworth Cycle Centre https://www.mapmyfitness.com/routes/view/4447124443
- Toilets will be available at the start line in the Kitchener Oval clubhouse. There will be portable toilets set-up at the finish line.
- Food and beverages will be available at the finish line. A coffee van will not be available at the start line.
- Presentations will take place next to the finish line ASAP after the races finish.
- Parking will be available at the start line in Osric Street, Gunnedah. Finish line parking will be available near the basketball courts opposite the Tamworth Sports Dome
- Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
Tamworth CC President
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
BROUGHT TO YOU BY