Event Date: Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th May
Promoter: Cootamundra Cycle Club
Closing Date: Sunday 9th May
Entry Fee: $55 per day
Bunches: 8 Bunches each day.
Please select between bunches 1 (Scratch) and 8 (Limit). While your request will be taken into consideration your final handicap will be determined by the state handicapper and may vary from your request.
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Return to Racing Guidelines
Registration & Presentations
Should the normal Registration & Presentations procedure occur these will be held at the Olympic Hotel 202 Parker St, Cootamundra, NSW for both days
Saturday – Cootamundra Annual Cycle Classic
11:00am Registration - Olympic Hotel 202 Parker St, Cootamundra, NSW
1:30pm First Race
Sunday – Cootamundra Haycarters Handicap
8:00am Registration - Olympic Hotel 202 Parker St, Cootamundra, NSW
10:00am First Race
Prize Money - $2,500 in prize money each day (Sashes for Winner, Fastest Time & First Female)
Also featuring the RAY CROWE MEMORIAL Sash and $100 to the first U19s Rider!
- U19, U/23, Elite & Masters (Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020)
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card/invoice must be presented at sign-on.
- Financial AusCycling 'Race All Discipline' members only.
- This event is not open to Temporary or Recreational Memberships
Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
In case of record support for the event like in previous years the Race Promoter and officials have issued the following instructions to riders to ensure the safe and smooth running of the event:
- All riders to be aware of their allocated bunches and start times and MUST be in the marshaling area 10 minutes before their allocated start time for the final briefing. Don't be late as any rider not in attendance for their briefing may incur a time penalty. Once marshalled and your number has been checked off you will not be permitted to leave the marshaling area.
- If you have been dropped from your bunch and out of contention, you may continue in the event, however we request you stay left of the road and do not impede following traffic or riders passing.
- Riders are requested that once the race has finished, MOVE off the road and away from the finish straight. Commissaires will be used to keep the road clear however you MUST obey their orders otherwise penalties will be incurred. This has been a major problem at many events in the past and WILL NOT be tolerated by officials or Police.
- Road safety is paramount for ALL concerned, that is riders, officials and the general public. Riders MUST obey ALL Officials requests without question. That means Traffic Marshals, Commissaires and ALL other Officials.
- Only authorised vehicles will be allowed on the course once the race has commenced. We ask parents, coaches, friends and others PLEASE do not drive on the circuit as this will inevitably cause traffic issues and may result in the race being halted and identified riders be disqualified from the event.
These measures are being introduced to help make this event safe for all involved. We thank you for your cooperation in advance of the event.
I acknowledge and agree that Cycling NSW, the event promoter and/or a representative may take photographs, videos and sound recordings of me during the event for promotional and editorial purposes. If I am registering for this event on behalf of my child, I give permission for Cycling NSW, the event promoter and/or a representative to take photographs, videos and sound recordings of my child during the event for promotional and editorial purposes. These may be used on social media, websites, in news media and in other publications and promotional material. Please advise the Cycling NSW communications manager at email@example.com if you do not wish for you or your child to be photographed or filmed at the event.
Any rider (entered into a Cycling NSW event or promoted event) who wishes to receive an entry refund must contact Cycling NSW more than 8 days prior to the event. All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any rider seeking a refund within 8 days on an event must submit a doctor’s certificate.
Ph: (02) 6942 1836 or 0427 931 727
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Researched and developed PAES-SYN™ base oil technology exceeding OEM specifications for Industrial, Agricultural, Heavy Transport and Automotive solutions.
Privately manufactured in the Central West NSW.
www.lubealloy.com.au Queanbeyan NSW 61+2 6284-4966