We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Rider & Patron Event Information
Event Date: Saturday 20th February 2021
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill NSW 2197 [view map]
Promoter: Cycling NSW
Closing Date: Sunday 14th February 2021
- $15 - U11 & U13
- $20 - U15 & U17
- $35 - U19, Elite & Masters
- $10 - NSW U19 & Elite Scratch Race Championships
U19/Elite Scratch Champs option +$10. Look for Additional Option in entry form
For entry into the NSW U19 & Elite Men Madison Championships, please click here.
Tentative Start Time
- 1:00pm - First Race Junior Carnival U11 - U17 (updated 19/02/21)
- 6:00pm - Night Session Seniors
Updated times will be released week leading into the event
Tentative Event Listing
- Scratch Race
- Derby (U11)
- Elimination Championships (JB13, JG13, JM15, JW15, JM17 & JW17)
- Clarence St Cyclery Cup Handicap Race (U11, JB13, JG13, JM15, JW15, JM17 & JW17)
|Division 2/ 3
||Division 1 / JM19
|Scratch Race Qualifiers
||Scratch Race Qualifiers
|Non Championship Elimination
||NSW Scratch Race Championships
|Repchage Heat (7 Laps Men & 5 Laps Women)
||Repchage Heat (7 Laps Men & 5 Laps Women)
|Clarence St Cyclery Cup Final (7 Laps Men & 5 Laps Women)
||Clarence St Cyclery Cup Final (7 Laps Men & 5 Laps Women)
NSW U19 & Elite Scratch Race Championships
||7.5km (30 Laps
||10km (40 Laps)
||10km (40 Laps)
||15km (60 Laps)
- Clarence St Cyclery Cup Handicap Race
- Shimano NSW Elimination Championships (included in CSC entry) - U13, U15 & U17
- NSW Elite Madison Championships
- NSW U19 & Elite Scratch Race Championships
Prize Money & Presentations
- Prizemoney total: $4,000 + Prizes
- Trophies will be awarded to the winners of the Wheelraces.
- Medals will be awarded the NSW Elimination, Scratch Race & Madison Championships.
- All placing riders will be expected to present in full kit for presentations.
Age Categories & Eligibility
- U11, U13, U15, U17, U19, ELITEM, ELITEW, MMAS, WMAS
- Junior Carnival - U11, U13, U15, U17 (U17 will have Cup Finals during showcase session)
- Senior Carnival - U19, Elite, Masters
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020.
- All riders entering a State Open event must be covered by a Full Race Membership with AusCycling
Race Gradings & Division
The signature events, the Clarence Street Cyclery Cup Handicap Wheel Races, will be run in the following categories:
- Open Women
- Open Men
The Shimano NSW Elimination Championships will be run in the following categories:
The NSW U19 & Elite Scratch Race Championships will be run in the following categories:
- Elite Women
- Elite Men
Championship categories are completely dependent on entry numbers.
The rest of the carnival will be run with additional divisions (when entry levels are high) or combines (when entry levels are insufficient for separate categories). Final fields and combines will be released with the confirmed final schedule of events in the week prior to the event.
Junior carnival will be held in age categories. Senior carnival divisions are tentatively set to:
- Men - JM19 (subject to entries), Division 1, Division 2 & Division 3
- Women - Division 1, Division 2 & Division 3
minimum of 7 riders per Division required, otherwise they could be combined
- Wheel race finals will be limited to 22 riders
- Results will be live on the velodrome scoreboard and online at liveresults.nsw.cycling.org.au
- Final results will be uploaded to the Cycling NSW website at the conclusion of the event.
Spectators & Supporters
Spectators - Enter through upstairs entrance and purchase on the door
- $15 - Adults
- $10 - Concession
- Kids U16 get in FREE!
Infield Patrons - Enter through the rider entrance and must be financial members of CA.
- $10 - Handlers
- $5 - Infield kids aged U15 & U17
- Infield Kids U9-U13 get in FREE!
Parking - is in the parking bays, NOT on the grass or in front of the tavern doors
Click here to book CNSW member discounted accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
Entries & Information
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850