- Mon, 7 Dec 2020
- Hawthorn Velodrome
- Entries open
Tue, 01 Dec 2020 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 07 Dec 2020 6:00 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Mon, 07 Dec 2020 5:00 PM AEDT
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- You do not have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, loss of smell, runny nose etc);
- You have not been overseas in the last 14 days.
- You have not been in contact with a COVID-19 case in the last 14 days; and
- You will follow all new safety guidelines and directions of the club while attending the event, and
- You will not share any equipment.
Junior Training Squad
The Training Squad trains on Mondays at the Hawthorn velodrome, Reserve Road, Hawthorn. The session time has changed to 5:30pm - 7:00pm. You must register here on EntryBoss prior to coming to training.
The training squad is open to junior Hawthorn Cycling Club members with a current Cycling Australia licence.
Register with Paul on your arrival.
Be ready to be on the velodrome at 5:30pm sharp.
Bring your own waterbottle
Follow all directions given to you by Donna
Bring your road racing bike and make sure it's in good working order.
All juniors up to 18 years of age
Free - Enter on EntryBoss so we can manage attendee numbers and meet our COVID requirements. Mandatory!
- We will be using waitlisting within EntryBoss to manage this.
- Please ensure you enter to help with managing rider numbers.
- If you enter and subsequently can't make it, please make sure you scratch to help ensure someone who wants to ride doesn't miss out.
What to Bring
Your racing bike, shoes, helmet and water bottle. Please wear gloves.
Paul Meehan - Junior Coordinator
Web: Hawthorn Cycling Club Website
Ph: 0434 481 107