- Wed, 3 Feb 2021
- Entries open
- Entries close
- Mon, 01 Feb 2021 5:00 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Tue, 02 Feb 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
2021 Gran Fondo Australia
Wednesday, February 3rd 2021
Location: Federation University
Distance: 23.6km (3 Laps)
Start Time: 9:15AM
For full information, including the course map, list of rider benefits, and full terms & conditions, please visit the official website.
There will only be online entries up until Monday 1st February, 2021 @ 5:00pm
Anyone entering with a promo code, please be sure to include that when you enter.
- Your Entry Category will default based on your age-group and gender.
- Please note all age categories are based on your age as at Dec 31 2021 in accordance with UCI requirements.
19-34 | 35-39 | 40-44 | 45-49 | 50-54 | 55-59 | 60-64 | 65-69 | 70-74 | 75+
Age is calculated as at December 31 2021.
Please indicate your Auscycling Membership at entry time. Non-members will be required to pay an additional $10 for a temporary license.
- Full refunds will be provided if the event is cancelled for any reason.
- Entrants can elect to move their entry to a revised date if they wish.
Scratching & refunds
- All registration scratching received by the Event Organiser on, or prior to January 3 2021 at 5:00 pm AEST will entitle the Rider to a full refund.
- All cancellations received after January 3 2021 at 5:00 pm AEST will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever
Please see full T&Cs here
- The first 20% of athletes in each age group will be qualified for the UCI Gran Fondo World Championships. The 20% is calculated based on the number of starters in each age group, and not on the number of riders having finished the race.
- Riders must be 19 years or older as of the 31st December 2021 to be eligible for the Championships.
- A Full FAQ is available here
Interested in the Gran Fondo Road Race?
For all Gran Fondo event information & event queries
If you have any trouble with your entry
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will social distance and observe COVID hygiene practices
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter