- Fri, 16 Oct 2020
- Ipswich Cycle Park
- Entries open
Sat, 03 Oct 2020 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Fri, 16 Oct 0020 12:30 PM LMT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 16 Oct 2020 3:30 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Hosted By: Proudly presented by Ipswich Cycling Club
Location: Ipswich Cycle Park
Address: Huxham Street, Raceview, Ipswich, Queensland 4305
- All clubs welcome!
||Large staging area
||400m 15 mins + 1Lap
||1000m 15 mins + 2 Laps
||400m 15 mins + 2 Laps
||1000m 20 mins +2 Laps
||1000m 30 mins + 2 Laps
Juniors (U9, U11, U13, U15, U17) $5.
Self-service scratching includes an automated refund. Scratching closes at the same time as entries. Use the SCRATCH button on the race entry page to scratch.
- Please follow all Covid-19 distancing protocols, there will be signage indicating how to collect your number.
- 1.3 km closed circuit on Australia's newest dedicated bicycle racing facility!
- Sign on will be located in the undercover area near the toilets.
- U9 and U11 will be racing on the 400m track
- U13, U15 and U17 will be racing on the 1000M track
- All Junior must be rolled out at prior to your race.
- Competitors MUST attend the race briefing 10 minutes prior to racing.
- Grades may be combined if the number of riders entered is not conducive to quality racing.
- When your race is finished please move to the outside (left hand side)when it's safe, and clear the track.
- Presentation will be after each race.
Note: Racing may be cancelled if conditions are hazardous due to wet tarmac, lighting failure, recalcitrant wildlife or other unforeseen circumstances. Entrants can expect a refund of race fees in the event of race cancellation.
- You must leave a current CA Race licence at the registration desk while you are in possession of a race number. Alternatively you may present paperwork from CA confirming your licence is pending issue; e.g. a receipt.