- Sun, 1 Nov 2020
- Entries open
Sun, 25 Oct 2020 6:00 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Tue, 27 Oct 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 30 Oct 2020 5:00 PM AEDT
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Return to Racing Guidelines
Acciona Gunning Wind Farm Goulburn Great Divide Graded Road Races
Event Date: Sunday 1st November 2020
Venue: Cnr Cullerin Rd and Crookwell Rd, Gunning NSW 2581
Promoter: Goulburn CC
Entry Fee: $59
Closing Date: Sunday 25th November 2020
Masters Aged riders can ride in the Elite Championships but must hold an Elite Licence.
Schedule & Distance
- 8:00am Sign-on
- 9:00am First Race Start
||11:45am (updated 30/10/2020)
- The number of divisions are subject to event event numbers. Final decision will be made week leading into the event. If events are combined their will be separate prize money
Start times are provisional and may change the week leading into the event
Course Map/Profile is available by clicking HERE (please note profile indicates 1 lap or 45km)
Prizemoney - TBC
Age Categories & Eligibility
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020
- U17 (2nd Year only / YOB 2004), U19, U23M, Elite & Maters riders
- Second year Under 17 (YOB 2004) riders may ride this Non-Championship event on Under 19 gearing.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Temporary memberships.
- U19, U23M & Elite aged riders who don't wish to enter the Championship events can ride in this event subject to State Handicapper approval.
- Neutral Spares - Goulburn Cycle Club is in need of volunteers for the Goulburn Great Divide road races on Sunday 1 November. If you would like to do a spares or lead vehicle for a particular division please contact Graeme Northey email@example.com
- Feeding – TBC
- Parking and toilets will be available at the sign-on area.
- Breadablane Public school will be operating a canteen selling food and beverages.
- Presentations - TBC
- Cycling NSW will be running live results using the race|result timing system, link TBA.
- Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
Click to enter the NSW Individual Time Trial Championships on Saturday, 31 October 2020.
Any rider (entered into a Cycling NSW event or promoted event) who wishes to receive an entry refund must contact Cycling NSW more than 8 days prior to the event. All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any rider seeking a refund within 8 days on an event must submit a doctor's certificate
Ph: 0408 482 828
Ph: 0419 601 616
Ph: (02) 9738 5850